AZ firing ranges other than Caswells. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

AZ firing ranges other than Caswells.

This is a discussion on AZ firing ranges other than Caswells. within the Arizona Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Don't forget the new Shooters World that just opened in Peoria. They have range cards on sale from time to ...

Don't forget the new Shooters World that just opened in Peoria. They have range cards on sale from time to time for just $25.00. That's half off, and you wind up paying just $5.00 an hour for range time. Not bad to shoot in the Summer when it's 112 outside. There is no limit on the cards, and they never expire.
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Zebra View Post
    I'm not arguing your point about Caswell's, but my experience is very different. I've been a member at Caswell's for several years and haven't had a bad experience yet. Regarding Caswell's RSOs, I've always found them to be professional, helpful, and mindful of enforcing safe practices...which I much appreciate. And while I don't know all their RSOs, the ones who work on the days I shoot run a safe operation.
    +1. I have been a member for more than 3 years. I really enjoy this range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12