multiple guns???

multiple guns???

This is a discussion on multiple guns??? within the Arkansas Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Can you carry more then one gun at a time if you have your concealed carry license in Arkansas?...

Default multiple guns???

Can you carry more then one gun at a time if you have your concealed carry license in Arkansas?

i would think so but don't take my word for it
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i would think so but don't take my word for it
    It would have been best if you did not respond only because there will be people who will take your post, and run with it telling everyone they read (insert misinformation) somewhere. The chance you are right, you lucked out, but it will only be time before you start spreading misinformation.

To the OP, have you looked into your own state laws yet? Or tried www.handgunlaws.us, or http://www.usacarry.com/arkansas_concealed_carry_permit_information.html.

The best answer you will get is a link to the laws you can read for yourself. Everything else is someone's opinion.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    It would have been best if you did not respond only because there will be people who will take your post, and run with it telling everyone they read somewhere. The chance you are right, you lucked out, but it will only be time before you start doing misinformation.

To the OP, have you looked into your own state laws yet? Or tried handgunlaws.us: The Best Search Links on the Net, or Arkansas Concealed Carry Permit Information and Reciprocity.

The best answer you will get is a link to the laws you can read for yourself. Everything else is someone's opinion.
    i said 'don't take my word for it' so he should at least look it up and find out for certain before doing so imo if folks can't read and comprehend don't blame me for offering my 2 cents but i never heard of any law saying a concealed carrier can only carry one gun ........but if you know of any let me know

i said 'don't take my word for it' so he should at least look it up and find out for certain before doing so imo if folks can't read and comprehend don't blame me for offering my 2 cents but i never heard of any law saying a concealed carrier can only carry one gun ........but if you know of any let me know
    The same could be said for those that say, "Guns should be banned because they kill children, but don't take my word for it." Just because you add that snippet at the end doesn't make the over all message correct.

This is getting off topic..no matter what I say, or what anyone else says, I think you will interject your own .02 anyways, and I am all for it, because I feel the 1A is as important as the 2A....I just ask you think about the repurcussions of what would happen if someone came and took your posts as an answer that was actually wrong. Like I said earlier, I think you lucked out on this one (as there are some states that require the pistol to be tagged to the permit)

To the OP. I can't find anything saying you can't carry multiple guns. Here is another website I think looks useful Arkansas Carry. Keep digging through your laws.

IMO, I have seen a few threads on various forums from Arkansas asking about good back up guns. That makes me think that there are AK residents that do carry multiple guns.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

firefighten chen i said ''i would think so but don't take my word for it'' hardly anything to jump on me over ffs
    it was my opinion it wasn't saying i knew or i wasn't stating it as a fact! geeesh chill mon

firefighten chen i said ''i would think so but don't take my word for it'' hardly anything to jump on me over ffs
    it was my opinion it wasn't saying i knew or i wasn't stating it as a fact! geeesh chill mon
    I don't think you understand what I'm getting at. This is far from me jumping on you, think of it more as advice based on what I've seen across numerous threads of some of your posts and the replies they have received. You will have to do much better to get me to jump on you.

Well, I can't speak for Arkansas, but carrying four at one time was a great conversation starter with a trooper here in New York! And no, it wasn't illegal, just hard to walk!

Use to carry three, never made it to four.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made