Hope this helps..
5-73-319. Transfer of a license to Arkansas.
(a) Any person who becomes a resident of Arkansas who has a valid license to carry a concealed handgun issued by a reciprocal state may apply to transfer his or her license to Arkansas by submitting the following to the Department of Arkansas State Police:
(1) The person's current reciprocal state license;
(2) Two (2) properly completed fingerprint cards;
(3) A nonrefundable license fee of thirty-five dollars ($35.00);
(4) Any fee charged by a state or federal agency for a criminal history check; and
(5) A digital photograph of the person or a release authorization to obtain a digital photograph of the person from another source.
(b) After July 31, 2007, the newly transferred license is valid for a period of five (5) years from the date of issuance and binds the holder to all Arkansas laws and regulations regarding the carrying of the concealed handgun.
History. Acts 2003, No. 545, § 3; 2007, No. 664, § 26; 2007, No. 1014, § 2.