charcoall
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

charcoall

This is a discussion on charcoall within the BBQ & Cooking forums, part of the Other category; I definately think charcoal is better than gas. I've heard disturbing news though; that it causes cancer...

Default charcoall

I definately think charcoal is better than gas. I've heard disturbing news though; that it causes cancer

Only in the state of California Seriously, I only use gas if there is no other option.
    willigun

Blog Entries

With gas you might as well be cooking in the house, plus some hickory wood chips on the coals makes it have a rich taste.

It isn't the charcoal itself, the intense heat is supposed to turn the fat into a carcinogen, or some silly crap like that.

People have been eating red meat cooked over hot coals for at least a couple of years lol.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

W4DM is offline 9x19 enthusiast

That. just dont burn your burgers! or your turkey in the oven, or your bacon in your frying pan.

Since none of us are getting out of here alive, you may as well enjoy your burgers on the charcoal grill!

on the rock climbing forum we call this YER GONNA DIE!!!!!!

But really if you listen to the Lib's we are much more likely to die by our firearms. The more you own the more chance one will crack and shoot you one day.
    rmw66- "gun free zones = criminal empowerment zones "

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy1963 View Post
    I definately think charcoal is better than gas. I've heard disturbing news though; that it causes cancer
    I've been cooking over charcoal and/or wood almost every sunny day for over THIRTY years. (7wk/365yr)

Don't believe a lot of what you read about cooking & eating meat. Most of the studies are scewed because thay are done by people who oppose eating meat. So, they are activily looking for ANYTHING that will support their agenda. (No matter how minut the danger)

-

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    i've been cooking over charcoal and/or wood almost every sunny day for over thirty years. (7wk/365yr)

-
    yer gonna die!!!!!!!!
    rmw66- "gun free zones = criminal empowerment zones "

Quote Originally Posted by no sheep View Post
    yer gonna die!!!!!!!!
    I plan on living forever in a new & glorified body. One day, maybe my body will quit on me and I'll be present with my Lord & Savior.

BUT!!!

Until that day comes, I will continue to break out the Kingsford every chance I get. (This week alone, I cooked steaks, chicken quarters, salmon & a huge boston butt!)

-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast