Walmart - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Walmart

This is a discussion on Walmart within the Businesses Against Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; I the only issues I've ever had with wal-mart is having 20 check outs 1000 customers in the store and ...

I the only issues I've ever had with wal-mart is having 20 check outs 1000 customers in the store and only 2 lanes open. And something is wrong with every container of cottage cheese I have ever gotten at any wal-mart. But always plenty of .40 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewzer View Post
    I the only issues I've ever had with wal-mart is having 20 check outs 1000 customers in the store and only 2 lanes open. And something is wrong with every container of cottage cheese I have ever gotten at any wal-mart. But always plenty of .40 rounds.
    I wish our Walmart had plenty of .40 rounds. I have to hunt around here for ammo.

I feel your pain, shopping for .357 sig and walmart only ever has 1 or 2 boxes, I have to go to 2 or 3 wal-marts to buy what I need if I don't order online, even most of the gun stores around here don't carry it. Sad.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Drewzer View Post
    something is wrong with every container of cottage cheese I have ever gotten at any wal-mart.
    Ummm no dude, there was nothing wrong with them cottage cheese is just nasty
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I have never had a major problem with Walmart. I have had an employee try to convince me that 5.56 Tulammo were rubber bullets. Another time I had a male employee stare me down while a female employee rang up my ammo. I politely asked if there was something I could help him with, he said no he was just making sure that I don't try and rob the clerk. I in turn stated that if I were planning on robbing anybody it would have been when the ammo case of open and not after I had already swiped my debit card and it definately wouldn't be walmart that I rob. Needless to say I don't shop at that walmart anymore. My new walmart I have nothing bad to say about them in the sporting section. I was also recently thanked by a gentleman (non-employee) for carrying protection for my wife and family. Just for the record I have recently been carrying my Taurus Judge openly but during the two negative encounters I was carrying concealed.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

I despise Walmart. Not the people that work in the stores, the corporation.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Blog Entries

Stupid policy, IMO. Mdse is on the shelf, doors are open, then make the sale. It is as arbitrary as if they were to stop selling night crawlers at 9:00pm because someone might go fishing in the dark and fall into water and drown... What's the point?

im just glad that wal-mart has a decent supply of ammo available. glad they make it easy for the consumers to get more than clothes and food. i was surprised to see they have ar-15's in stock. and the prices are decent as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeavalanche View Post
    Hello everyone. I just wanted to inform you guys that, walmart in North Carolina does not sell ammo past 10pm. So, here is the story!
    Wait, there's only one Wal-Mart in North Carolina? I know it's the south, but damn!

Timothy Bryant is offline Avoidinyew

Walmart is grossly understaffed and does so intentionally to "cut costs" despite the fact that anyone they DO hire will only be hired part time and making minimum wage. This is the reason you have such difficulty finding people to sell you the ammunition as it is secured merchandise and no one is working the area. It's easier just to say "we don't sell after so and so time" not to mention much for time efficient since you're already being pressured to get things done or else lose your job.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast