Cinemark Theater in Pa

Cinemark Theater in Pa

This is a discussion on Cinemark Theater in Pa within the Businesses Against Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; I was very disappointed and surprised to see a number of small signs one below the other off to the ...

Default Cinemark Theater in Pa

I was very disappointed and surprised to see a number of small signs one below the other off to the side of the ticket booths at about 21/2 feet off the floor>>> No smoking, no outside food allowed etc and the one that bothered me..Firearms prohibited. I have been to this theater before and never noticed the signs. They really are not very conspicuous, no that it matters in Pa. I only noticed it this time because after retrieving my tickets I was waiting for a guy to come back into the lobby with $25 because the show was sold out and I had 2 extra tickets. Yes that was the regular price.
    BTW this was to see Monumental Movie.
    NRA Life Member

cgiven1 is offline DAV-Patriot

They have the same signs here in Texas but they aren't legal so I ignore them.
    Charlie Given
    Life Member NRA, GOA, TSRA
    Platinum Plus USCCA

Quote Originally Posted by cgiven1 View Post
    They have the same signs here in Texas but they aren't legal so I ignore them.
    Same here. Exactly!
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    I was waiting for a guy to come back into the lobby with $25 because the show was sold out and I had 2 extra tickets. Yes that was the regular price.
    Ouch and I gripe that the Saturday Matinee is $6 a head.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

There's a reason why it's called concealed carry--no one knows you have it. I ignore those signs too for the most part.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10:293498
    There's a reason why it's called concealed carry--no one knows you have it. I ignore those signs too for the most part.
    Exactly, if they dont ask you dont tell.