No Guns Allowed signs?
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

No Guns Allowed signs?

This is a discussion on No Guns Allowed signs? within the Businesses Against Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; I have NEVER seen a store with a sign proclaiming that guns are not allowed. I have not even seen ...

Default No Guns Allowed signs?

I have NEVER seen a store with a sign proclaiming that guns are not allowed. I have not even seen them on banks or hospitals. Where do you have to live to see such things? I never even saw them in Kalifornia when I lived there. I currently live in Idaho.

PressureDrop is offline PressureDrop

I have seen them in at banks and various retail stores. They are usually stickers in the 5" to 8" range, not huge signs. There are also many signs, stickers, etc at every airport I have been in throughout the world 8)
    Signature

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoCarry View Post
    I have NEVER seen a store with a sign proclaiming that guns are not allowed. I have not even seen them on banks or hospitals. Where do you have to live to see such things? I never even saw them in Kalifornia when I lived there. I currently live in Idaho.
    Go to any Toys-R-Us / Babies-R-Us in the nation. All of them have the gunbuster poster on the front door.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Yes ToysRus BabiesRus, & ChuckECheese. All typically right at the front door.

I see them in Indiana all the time... which is funny, because we're pretty pro-gun here.

dusted Guest

I love these signs. really, i do. because i love to save money and seeing these makes it VERY easy for me not to spend money in the establishments that have them.

I used to see them all over Las Vegas, but since moving to Salt Lake City a few months ago I haven't seen any.

I see them from time to time down here but don't pay much attention to them.
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

I see a big "No Weapons Allowed" sign, with a likeness of a pistol and knife, every morning when I walk into work. As far as stores, I don't think that I've ever seen one.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast