No Guns Allowed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

No Guns Allowed

This is a discussion on No Guns Allowed within the Businesses Against Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; I just saw on FB that Buffalo Wild Wings has a No Guns Allowed sign on all their doors. I ...

Default No Guns Allowed

I just saw on FB that Buffalo Wild Wings has a No Guns Allowed sign on all their doors. I know Home Depot doesn't allow the either. There are so many stores that don't allow open or Conceal Carry now I can't keep up. I will not support any business that isn't gun friendly and hope everyone that believes in the 2nd Amend. does the same. My problem is there are getting to be so many I can't keep up! We need a list of businesses that don't allow guns or does anyone know where one is?

Jody C.
    Name:  Buffalowildwings.jpg
Views: 7993
Size:  83.8 KB

Hah! I carry concealed in to Home Depot and Lowes ALL THE TIME.

Our local BWW doesn't have any signs posted. Ate there yesterday and carried. No problems. The only place I have seen a sign here is a Wendy's restaurant.

In NC you can't carry any where they serve alcohol for consumption on premises so BWWs rules aren't in play here, it's the state. I haven't noticed a sign at Home Depot, but then again, the closest one is 30 miles from me so I don't go in that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Cussins View Post
    I just saw on FB that Buffalo Wild Wings has a No Guns Allowed sign on all their doors. I know Home Depot doesn't allow the either. There are so many stores that don't allow open or Conceal Carry now I can't keep up. I will not support any business that isn't gun friendly and hope everyone that believes in the 2nd Amend. does the same. My problem is there are getting to be so many I can't keep up! We need a list of businesses that don't allow guns or does anyone know where one is?

Jody C.
    Name:  Buffalowildwings.jpg
Views: 7993
Size:  83.8 KB
    https://sites.google.com/site/workmanapps/posted Just keep in mind, this app is only as good as the information that it is fed. YMMV.

Maybe they should just put a sign up that states "No Guns Here, Come Rob Us".

Our Home Depot in SC doesn't have a sign posted (or at least not in an obvious location). If they don't allow it, I've broken their rules many times ;-( I will make certain to look closer next time I'm there. If they do have a sign, I will keep on down the road........As for BWW, I don't eat there even though it's a given I can't carry there in SC, but I was just in OH for a week and still didn't support them. SCREW EM!!
    South Carolina, 2010 & 2011 CWS CHAMPS
    Proper capitalization is the difference between helping my Uncle Jack off his horse or helping my uncle jack off his horse.

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

I open carry in home depot here in Richland Washington.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks for the APP, Nat'lGrdTop! I have downloaded it and am going to give it a go. The more that use it the better it will be! We all need to boycott these places and let them know we are here to stay! Let their bottom lines show how united we are! I will let everyone know how good the App works!

Carry it concealed and mind your business. Properly carried, no one knows it's there. You don't answer questions and if someone asks you just leave. You will only be in trouble if you refuse to leave. I'm generally not looking for signs but Home Deport in Orange and Dutchess counties don't have any such signs.
    Boycotting only hurts yourself. You begin to limit your options. You run around to only gun-friendly stores and pay higher prices. And most companies don't care if they're boycotted because it has never been an issue. Calls for boycott don't go anywhere because most people don't care. Just onceal it, carry it and leave if questioned... don't even reply.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast