Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!!

This is a discussion on Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!! within the Businesses For Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; Powerful and moving.. Such a horrible thing to have to endure, yet he says NO RESTRICTIONS!!! YouTube - Father Of ...

Default Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!!

Powerful and moving.. Such a horrible thing to have to endure, yet he says NO RESTRICTIONS!!!

YouTube - Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

Hear it for yourself. Unabridged 2nd...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Can't believe there's 7 dislikes on that video.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Progressive liberals who can't process the thought of someone who has just had his daughter killed by a handgun toting moron, Saying he does not want gun control measures and restrictions...

The gun grabbing liberals will say he's mentally unstable since the stress of this event has had an adverse effect on his mind and they'll say he really means he's for gun control...

Blame the killer not the tool...

I said this at work today when the topic came up;
    "It's impossible to pad the world and remove all the sharp edges". Gun control would not have stopped this event if the killer had his mind made up. The tool used could have been different...

I can't imagine how I would react, nor do I wish do be tested..

Cool

One cannot help but grieve with this father when listening to him. I can't imagine the hurt he must be feeling right now and, God willing, I hope to never know the loss of a child. It is unfathomable to me how bleeding heart liberals can use this tragedy to further their aims at gun control. They are not showing any respect or concern for his family, only using this incident for political purposes. Now they are trying to lay the blame at the feet of Sarah Palin and the conservative media. It is absolutely amazing at the lengths these people will go to achieve their twisted goals. Sadly, this might even have the effect of someone else trying to assissinate some other political figure. Now is the time for cooler heads to hold down the hotheads that are out there. We definitely do not want to give the liberals anything else to crow about!

Pokey is offline Go Buckeyes

Bless that poor man and his family.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    865 for, 18 against. How anyone could thumbs down this is beyond me. Maybe those 18 also need help.

Never seeses to amase me how the lberal progressive left is quick to blame the conservitive right for these unfortunate incidents. And yet never blaming the left. So let's look at what the left promotes, rap music, books that call for the assasination of President Bush, distroying the unborn, black leaders calling for the death of crackers and we may have to kill their children, civil unrest if social programs are cut, I could go on but I think you get the point. Sick minds will tie them selves to any excuse that justifies their agenda.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    865 for, 18 against. How anyone could thumbs down this is beyond me. Maybe those 18 also need help.
    The gun grabbers will never be happy until all of the citizens are disarmed. I can't understand the liberal mindset any better than you can.

all of 'em

well all the laws that is done only keeps us good citizens from carry but the bad guys dont care about laws or sings on doors that says no guns so that tells the bad guy that he can go into that place and do what he wants

Quote Originally Posted by britt View Post
    well all the laws that is done only keeps us good citizens from carry but the bad guys dont care about laws or sings on doors that says no guns so that tells the bad guy that he can go into that place and do what he wants
    Really simple... Explaining that to the liberals is futile..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast