Home Depot Concealed Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Home Depot Concealed Carry

This is a discussion on Home Depot Concealed Carry within the Businesses For Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Nightmare45 Texas is a concealed carry state, it is also a private property state and any firm ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Texas is a concealed carry state, it is also a private property state and any firm or individual may request no entry if you are carrying, as for posting, the signs are very specific and must be posted in english and spanish. When you can spend your money anywhere in this economy, I intend to spend mine in pro gun stores and notify those stores why I spend my money in their establishment.

Texas also still has the cattle rustling laws on the book so anyone on your land after dark can legally be shot. Can they not?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

I am thinking Cattle or Horse Rustling both would be an issue day or night, not sure if hanging is still the finish may be injection, pretty sure most of the ranchers I know would inject you with lead.

Home Depot, Lowes, Safeway Corp, Fred Meyer/Kroger corp, Toys R Us, Barnes and Nobel, Best Buy, Sears/Kmart, Walmart, Starbucks, Sizzler, Applebee's are just a few of the major corporations that allow lawful carry.

Home Depot has allowed lawful carry since 2005

You can find copies of email and letterhead here:
    NorthWest Citizens Defense League - Store Policy Bulletins

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    Home Depot, Lowes, Safeway Corp, Fred Meyer/Kroger corp, Toys R Us, Barnes and Nobel, Best Buy, Sears/Kmart, Walmart, Starbucks, Sizzler, Applebee's are just a few of the major corporations that allow lawful carry.

Home Depot has allowed lawful carry since 2005

You can find copies of email and letterhead here:
    NorthWest Citizens Defense League - Store Policy Bulletins
    Apparently Toys R Us has changed its tune. Copied from the FiringLine forum:

Response (Richard Latner) - 09/10/2010 02:11 PM
    Dear Mr. McDonald,

I have included a copy of the Corporate Policy Regarding Firearms in Stores:

General Company Policy on Firearms

• At Toys“R”Us, Inc., the safety and security of our customers and our employees is, and always has been, our highest priority.

• As a retailer that welcomes millions of kids and families into our stores across the country each year, we take our responsibility to create only the safest shopping environment very seriously.

• While we respect citizens’ rights to carry firearms in public areas according to certain state laws, our company policy prohibits customers from doing so in any of our stores out of an abundance of caution for the safety and protection of the children and families shopping with us.

• We make our customers aware of this policy by posting signs at the front of each of our Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores nationwide.

• It is also our policy not to sell any toy gun that could be mistaken for a real gun. Toys“R”Us was the first retailer in the U.S. to adopt this policy, which was established in 1994.

I hope this answers your questions for you and you continue to shop with Toys "R" Us. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Rich Latner
    Corporate Guest Relations
    Rich - MSgt, USAF, Ret.
    Want to accomplish something for your gun rights?
    PITCH IN, QUIT B*TCHIN'

I'm not sure that Nightmare45 is correct. The signs do have to be posted in Texas, but i'm not sure spanish is required. I'll check, and let you know.

Nightmare 45
    (Texas is a concealed carry state, it is also a private property state and any firm or individual may request no entry if you are carrying, as for posting, the signs are very specific and must be posted in english and spanish. When you can spend your money anywhere in this economy, I intend to spend mine in pro gun stores and notify those stores why I spend my money in their establishment.)

Please just remember to let the one's you don't go to because of an (Anti- Gun) stand Know also.

Default Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Rich7553 View Post
    Apparently Toys R Us has changed its tune. Copied from the FiringLine forum:
    Did they let the bad guy's know this or have they given a clean path for sicko's that would harm our most precious of lives???

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

BG folks already know, they make money by feeding off the honest folks and with the senate and congress aiding them by gun free zones life is good. If I do not visit a store because of signs banning firearms they are notified. I cancelled a considerable order with a store because of just that, I do mean considerable order on a large construction job. I inform both those that allow and those that do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Did they let the bad guy's know this or have they given a clean path for sicko's that would harm our most precious of lives???
    Their doors are now posted with a "no firearms" sign. Here in Florida we ignore such nonsense, but I will not spend my money there any longer.

It is believed that the policy stemmed from this incident in November 2008.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2008...0/-1/newsfront

"Meza was convicted of firearm possession earlier this year, while Moreno was convicted 10 years ago of domestic violence, according to Riverside County court records."

Does anyone other than the lunatics running Toys "R" Us believe that a "no firearms" sign would have stopped either one of these miscreants?
    Rich - MSgt, USAF, Ret.
    Want to accomplish something for your gun rights?
    PITCH IN, QUIT B*TCHIN'

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rich7553 View Post
    Their doors are now posted with a "no firearms" sign. Here in Florida we ignore such nonsense, but I will not spend my money there any longer.

You ignore it at your own peril. While there doesn't seem to be any cases yet, you could become a test case. F.S. 810.09 makes armed trespass a 3rd degree felony. The test case would boil down to does the sign invalidate your welcome if you are carrying?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast