IMHO The NRA & the SAF for that matter are the homely, unwanted, red-headed step-children of true supporters of the "Unabridged Second Amendment"...

While I once thought the SAF was on our side; their retainment of Alan Gura Esg., convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that they too are willing to compromise the "Unabridged Second Amendment" away little by little...

While it is a fair statement that both organizations have done good things for General Firearm ownership by private citizens; both have done potentially irreparable damage to the "Unabridged Second Amendment" IMHO.

Who is on the NRA's payroll that has compromised our rights away while hypocritically claiming to support the "Unabridged Second Amendment"?
For starters Wayne LaPierre and Stephen Halbrook Esq.

Who is on the SAF's payroll that has compromised our rights away while hypocritically claiming to support the "Unabridged Second Amendment"?
Alan Gura Esq.

At present only three national pro second amendment organizations get my financial support and personal endorsement, participation and recommendations...

Here are a few links and primary sources to get anybody started on true enlightenment to who truly supports the "Unabridged Second Amendment" and who does not...