Another reason to support Crossbreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Another reason to support Crossbreed Holsters

This is a discussion on Another reason to support Crossbreed Holsters within the Businesses For Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; ~~Moderators feel free to put this where it should go if another area is better suited~~ The Crossbreed Holsters company ...

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Default Another reason to support Crossbreed Holsters

~~Moderators feel free to put this where it should go if another area is better suited~~

The Crossbreed Holsters company is a sponsor here and take a look as to where and how else! IMHO, the SuperTuck by Crossbreed (a Christian group, no less) is a most comfortable IWB holster. There are many others making this design, but for the 2nd A. support this group offers I'd rather purchase from them, even if they might be 10 bucks more than another company's version here or there...

Crossbreed Holsters Becomes Bronze Sponsor In SAF Sponsorship Program
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I have 3...2 supers and a mini lol...Wonderful company, very high standards and great service.

I've looked into Crossbreed & also Maxtuck whitehat. Maxtuck seems to be more flexible for using with several different pistols.
    I haven't decided yet. Will use with Glock 19-g4.

as well as being a police officer in Alabama, my actual college degree is in Accounting. During tax seasons I prepare taxes for non profits and churches in my community as well as prepare returns for some of the members who do not have the money to consult a CPA who charges an arm and a leg. While I do this I do dress nicely (button up with my shirt tucked in) any of you who conceal carry know the difficulty of carrying while dressed this way. My CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe with my G23 are the perfect combo for this or even working some undercover as a police officer. I depend on this holster and gun with my life on a daily basis. I will alway support American made over any other product, and I will ALWAYS buy my hoisters from CrossBreed Holsters LLC! They are by far the best company around and I am more than willing to spend a few extra hard earned dollars to contribute to them!

rdm6680 is offline Banned

I just got my quick clip yesterday for g23 crossdraw. Love it already.

Have super tuck as well.

I have four SuperTucks.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Default crossbreed super tuck Delux

I bought three other holsters before I bought the supertuck Delux. I now only use the supertuck Delux great product great people nuff said.:)

Just picked myself up a Ruger SR9c, waiting for that Supertuck to be delivered!

Got my SuperTuck 3 weeks ago. Love It. Period.
    Also love the Courage the company shows for the Love of our Lord and Savior.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Everclear View Post
    I've looked into Crossbreed & also Maxtuck whitehat. Maxtuck seems to be more flexible for using with several different pistols.
    I haven't decided yet. Will use with Glock 19-g4.
    i have the Maxtuck. It is more adjustable, the kydex can be changed out fairly cheaply, and they are quicker to fill orders. Based out of Texas somewhere I think.
    I found it to be a better deal than the Crossbreed.

Nothing against Crossbreed though. If White Hat wasn't around I'd have a Crossbreed. I absolutely love this style of holster. Most comfortable holster ever.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast