Need a Friendly Bank
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Need a Friendly Bank

This is a discussion on Need a Friendly Bank within the Businesses For Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; Now that I know B OF A is not 2nd Ammendment friendly, I need a list of Banks that are ...

Default Need a Friendly Bank

Now that I know B OF A is not 2nd Ammendment friendly, I need a list of Banks that are PROVEN to be Bill of Rights friendly. Links to proof are appreciated. We need to send Bank of (un)America a message and I wish to be a part of that message. I may only have a checking/savings/credit card accounts but my 3 need to go somewhere else.

Take a Stand and be counted. Join or Renew a NRA membership Today!

I bank there as well, but untill i see a 30.06 sign (texas) then ill continue to bank there, once the sign goes up im gone and will be emailing the head of the bank as to why im leaving.

Hey, is the Bank of Boulder still around? I remember those "open a CD account and get a new Weatherby now" offers some years ago. They were so successful that for a while the Bank of Boulder was the biggest Weatherby dealer out there.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Default no

I wish it was, and they still did. B of a and chase as well as a few bank of Nevada is all

Take a Stand and be counted. Join or Renew a NRA membership Today!

Any establishment's management, may it be a hardware store we all commonly have, e.g., Lowes, Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc., or any service-oriented ones like pharmacies and banks depends on where you are. On some counties like where I live do not have any restrictions on whether you can or cannot carry a gun inside their property, but go a mile or so down the road and the rules are different. Google is your friend. Look for a bank in your area via google and visit them personally, then you can make your own decision.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hey, you can bank at Bank of Dave's (that's me) and your money will be safely guarded by multiple weapons (I am very pro-gun/2A) and a mean dog. I may lend out against your deposits though on a 10 to 1 ratio of course just like today's corrupt fiat/fractional reserve money system. Hey I need to make some money too right? You can come in anytime you want with your guns concealed or not, no worries. Whatya say?
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

If your state has no force of law on "no guns" signs then you can if you want ignore them. Not saying you should but rather could. It is called concealed for a reason---no one knows you have it. What do these establishments do when you walk in? Frisk ya? I think not. The worst that can happen if they find out you are CCW is ask you to leave and you do so then hand them a "no guns = no money" card. You can also kindly ask to chat with management and explain that those signs invite crime and you could also mention that the establishment will be required to be responsible for everyone's safety while in or about the property should some madman who doesn't care about laws enter and threaten people with injury or death.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by Mud pup P View Post
    Now that I know B OF A is not 2nd Ammendment friendly, I need a list of Banks that are PROVEN to be Bill of Rights friendly. Links to proof are appreciated. We need to send Bank of (un)America a message and I wish to be a part of that message. I may only have a checking/savings/credit card accounts but my 3 need to go somewhere else.
    All the bog banks are anti, posted or not, signs having force of law or not means nothing, why bank with an anti corporation. Typically smaller banks and CU's are the way to go.

You don't pick a bank becuase of its second amendment policy. You pick based on rates, fees & services and how much money you'll keep there. There are very few banks that will openly invite firearms. No bank will care about an opinion that you're leaving over their firearm policy.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Ohio has force of law on no guns signs. The two most prominent banks I can think of that don't post signs are Chase and Huntington. I bank at both. Chase I believe is just about everywhere. I don't know how widespread Huntington is.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast