I Am Fed Up With "Price Gouging"...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

I Am Fed Up With "Price Gouging"...

This is a discussion on I Am Fed Up With "Price Gouging"... within the Businesses For Firearms & 2nd Amendment forums, part of the Main Category category; Hello everyone, I ask your forgiveness because this is a vent and an offer to help with info/support if you ...

Default I Am Fed Up With "Price Gouging"...

Hello everyone, I ask your forgiveness because this is a vent and an offer to help with info/support if you wish some. I am sure that there are great dealers out there, and please continue to support them. I am also finding many dealers who, in my opinion, are taking advantage of the current political situation to raise prices to unreasonable levels. I certainly have no objection to someone making a profit, and, as an FFL I have access to pricing info, as other dealers do, and if you are one who does not have access to that kind of info and would like a second opinion on the price of a firearm that you are considering for purchase, please feel free to ask and I am happy to provide info that may support you in doing some comparison shopping. It's a free service...I simply want buyers to have as much education as possible so they feel good about their purchase. You may certainly contact me here, although I may not always see a general request on this forum...or I am absolutely available via Facebook either at James Oates or Gemini Guns. My email will also work great...joatesiii at aol dot com. If I may be of any assistance, it would be my pleasure.
    Warmly, James, Former Marine, Harley Rider, Partner-Gemini Guns (www.facebook.com/geminiguns), NRA Life Member, "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons." - Antonio Meloni

Thanks James. I just received an email from Hyatt guns in Charlotte, NC saying they had the Shield.40 in stock. Price? $649! That is another place I will never consider doing business with.

Default I Am Fed Up With "Price Gouging"...

Thank James. Going to add you on Facebook.

Default Re: I Am Fed Up With "Price Gouging"...

Thank you Sir.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks James.... does Gemini Guns have a web site??

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

I'm pretty fed up with it too, but it's going on everywhere, private and stores.

There was only one shop in my area that had 6+ AR's left, and I thought that was interesting. Yea, entry level bushmasters and Stag arms going for well over $2000...sorry guys, but you lost a customer. Wholesale sports did not price gouge, they sold out of pretty much everything, and they told me they will keep the market fair. Hole in the wall made up some excuse that it was the manufacturers that were raising the prices...

Right...so when Wholesale can sell me an FNX9 stainless for $550 its the manufacturers fault you guys are selling it for $700?

I don't know what I am going to do...but I need a rifle...and it's getting annoying trying to find one on a budget.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

LGS here selling $320 Yugoslav AKs for $1299
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddR View Post
    Thanks James. I just received an email from Hyatt guns in Charlotte, NC saying they had the Shield.40 in stock. Price? $649! That is another place I will never consider doing business with.
    The only 9mm Shield at the gun show in Carter Lake, IA (Omaha area) went for $550 last night, about 10 minutes after the door opened.

Thank you Sir!
    Any help to save money is always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddR View Post
    The only reason I ever go to Hyatts is to kick the tires. I've never found them to be competitive.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast