WTS/WTT .475 Wildey Magnum Survivor, 10" Barrel W/2 Mags
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bohemian

.475 Wildey Magnum Survivor, 10" Barrel W/2 Mags

This is a discussion on .475 Wildey Magnum Survivor, 10" Barrel W/2 Mags within the Buy Sell Trade forums, part of the Main Category category; For Sale or Best Offer or Trade .475 Wildey Magnum Survivor 10" Barrel with two magazines; this piece is most ...

Default .475 Wildey Magnum Survivor, 10" Barrel W/2 Mags

For Sale or Best Offer or Trade .475 Wildey Magnum Survivor 10" Barrel with two magazines; this piece is most famously known as my friend "Wildey" in Death Wish III with Charles Bronson.

Also seen in at least the following movies...

• Desperado
    • Firefly
    • RoboCop 3
    • Bad Boys
    • Romeo Must Die
    • Natural Born Killers
    • Gungrave
    • Loaded Weapon 1

All Stainless Steel Construction, LNIB.

$1,500.00 or best offer or cash and or trade offer.

I have a set of Lyman Dies to go with it, maybe 100 rounds of live ammo, about the same amount of re-loadable brass.

Comes with the original cardboard box, which says Wildey on it and identifying criteria that only matches this firearm.

It kicks less than a Desert Eagle in .50 AE or .44 Magnum, regardless of load (as long as that load is a .44 magnum load, .44 Specials can be fired in .44 magnums and kick about the same as a .45 ACP), also kicks less than the .500 S&W Magnum or .44 S&W Model 329PD or .44 S&W Model 29, it also kicks less than the .44 AutoMag Dirty Harry used in the movies. The aforesaid is my personal observations as I own all of the preceding.

It is so balanced that you can easily fire it one handed all day long, and no I am not man-mountain-dean... it truly IS that easy and fun to shoot...

And it has that Charles Bronson Death Wish III Cool-Factor to boot...

I will transfer this FFL to FFL if you live outside of Nevada or FFL to FFL in Clark County if you live in Clark County and that is your preference. Or due to the Clark County mandatory hand gun registration requirement I will meet you at a mutually agreed upon Metro PD Sub-Station. Or a mutually agreed upon FFL/Store Front in Clark County if that is your preference.
    Any additional costs for shipping and such are on you...

If shipped, ammo has to be shipped separately from firearm by law.

PM me if interested.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Wish I could fit it into my budget. Would love to own one and I really liked the Death Wish movie.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Wish I could fit it into my budget. Would love to own one and I really liked the Death Wish movie.
    Will do a layaway type thing, 1/2 down, other 1/2 in 30 days, will ship when PIF.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Default 475 Wildey

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ibought one new about 15 years ago. You can still buy them new from Wildey Moore at Wildeyguns.com.

Quote Originally Posted by NRA UR2 View Post
    Ibought one new about 15 years ago. You can still buy them new from Wildey Moore at Wildeyguns.com.
    Try calling them, and or emailing them...

You can not buy a new Wildey or any parts from the factory at any price...

Their web site is still online showing the Widley's available but they stopped making them (and or selling them or any parts) when Wildey Moore got sick went into the hospital and subsequently sold controlling interest (again after getting it back from the last guys whom took it away from him and ran it into the ground) in the company to some Jordanian Rag Head Prince (Son of King Abdullah - Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)); whom promptly stopped making the Wildey cause he does not like them; started making the JAWS Viper - Jordan Armament Weapons Systems, which is now a bust too; because the diaper head is in all kinds of trouble with the BATFE for basically giving the JAWS Viper to a bunch of his Devout Muslim Butt Buddies and breaking a multitude of other U.S. Firearm Laws and such...

Basically, buying Wildey was his way into the U.S. Based Firearms Business...

We will likely never see another new Wildey, unless one of Wildey Moore's former employees (whom are all now unemployed or working elsewhere) gets a new patent or something along those lines...

Much ailing Wildey Moore is now in his 70's, I doubt there is anything he can or will do about the current sad state of affairs of Wildey F.A. Inc., which is now pretty much Wildey in name only...

I would like to say it isn't so, but sadly it it appears to be an end of an era with the one of a kind Wildeys...

Default .475 Wildey

Hi, I'm new to the forum and interested in the Wildey. Communication is much easier with a phone call, so,
    here is my phone# 502-859-3398, my name is Mark. THANX! PS Happy Thanksgiving!

Folks please note...

WILDEY is Sold pending payment, if payment is not received in a timely manner this week I will post its re-availability.

Default Sold

Sold, Should have closed this a while back...