Firearm Collection for Sale - Western MA
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dusted

Firearm Collection for Sale - Western MA

This is a discussion on Firearm Collection for Sale - Western MA within the Buy Sell Trade forums, part of the Main Category category; I'm selling my collection of firearms. As much as I hate to do so, owning them has become too much ...

dusted Guest

Default Firearm Collection for Sale - Western MA

I'm selling my collection of firearms. As much as I hate to do so, owning them has become too much of an issue. This collection includes:
    Smith and Wesson 629 .44 magnum Mountain Gun 600
    Smith and Wesson 637 .38 special +p Airweight 300
    Smith and Wesson Sigma SW40VE 4 10rnd mags 300
    Beretta 92FS 2 10 rnd mags 600
    Walther P22 1 10 rnd mag 300
    Mossberg 500 Persuader/Cruiser 12 gauge 350

In addition to this is a random assortment of shoulder holsters, IWB and OWB holsters, and some maintenance kits. All firearms are in near new condition with the exception of the .44, which is extensively fired but in tip top shape. Most firearms come with factory paperwork and all have their original cases. All but the .44 and the .38 have the factory barrel locks. I've posted what i want for individual pieces but would rather sell as a package; price is 2200 firm for everything. I would prefer an in-person transfer in the West Springfield, MA area; buyer is responsible for transfer fees. all firearms are MA compliant. please direct all inquiries to dusted@me.com

post some pics if you can ........do you have any iwb to fit a browning dba 380
    good luck selling your collection there
    gun control is being able to hit your target

dusted Guest

pics can be sent via email to interested parties. all holsters are specific to the firearms posted. thank you for your response.

dusted Guest

i apologize... it took 4 days for me to finally submit this post and i STILL managed to mess up lol. the package deal is for the firearms; holsters and everything else are a part of that package as a bonus, they will not be sold separately.

dusted Guest

dusted Guest

had a response from an individual named "gary" from CapCon152@aol.com. tried to get a response to you but your email server kept kicking it back. i've posted the pics you requested here.

dusted Guest

collection is still available. this is a great starter package or addition to your own collection. please respond with any questions.

dusted Guest

update: still available. this is the only forum i'm advertising on so everyone who has seen it here are the only ones who have seen it. remember, i will part out the collection, i would just rather have it done quickly, like pulling off a band-aid :) selling my guns isn't the happiest thing i've ever done

dusted Guest

final update: while this collection remains available, i'm no longer actively selling it. it has become more of a hassle selling it than keeping it, strangely enough. thank you all who have viewed and responded to this thread.