~Symbol of Forgiveness? Yeah Right! SMFH~
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By The_Outlaw
  • 1 Post By tattedupboy
  • 1 Post By The_Outlaw

~Symbol of Forgiveness? Yeah Right! SMFH~

This is a discussion on ~Symbol of Forgiveness? Yeah Right! SMFH~ within the California Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; If Rodney King is to be remembered as a 'Symbol of Forgiveness' then I have a very large red colored ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down ~Symbol of Forgiveness? Yeah Right! SMFH~

If Rodney King is to be remembered as a 'Symbol of Forgiveness' then I have a very large red colored bridge in San Francisco that I would like to sell you, cheap.
    ~SMMFH~

Rodney King remembered as 'symbol of forgiveness' - U.S. News

'Symbol of Forgiveness' my a$$!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

oh the irony!!!! smmfh as well .......how can a racist be a symbol of forgiveness..........imo it's impossible!!!!!!!!
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I get a charge out of Sharpton's "rise above" line. He'd need something like a Titan booster to bring him up to "beneath contempt." Old Rodney found it easy to forgive with several millions in his pocket.

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Wow! He was beaten within an inch of his life by four white officers and HE'S the racist? Just wow!

ever see rodneys arrest record? he was a hot headed thug imo.......and the kind of guys that backed him are well known racists.....the apple don't fall far from the tree......imo but even if he wasn't a racist tatted......i still wouldn't have chosen that man to be a poster boy for 'forgiveness' by any stretch of my imagination but that's just me
    gun control is being able to hit your target

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    ever see rodneys arrest record? he was a hot headed thug imo.......and the kind of guys that backed him are well known racists.....the apple don't fall far from the tree......imo but even if he wasn't a racist tatted......i still wouldn't have chosen that man to be a poster boy for 'forgiveness' by any stretch of my imagination but that's just me
    Agreed....
    He was a scumbag, plain and simple.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

All I can say is wow!