mac 10

mac 10

This is a discussion on mac 10 within the Class III / NFA Weapons forums, part of the Long Guns category; Sent in all my paperwork on my mac10 last week to nfa already going crazy to get it back so ...

Default mac 10

Sent in all my paperwork on my mac10 last week to nfa already going crazy to get it back so I guess I will just sit and wait and wait and wait some more lol and anybody know the average time I heard 90 days is that right?

MAN Lucky you!! I know I would have a hard time waiting, i'd be stocking ammo accessoories etc like mad lol congrats!
    It ain't braggin, If you can do it!!

Yea! 90 days about right. this year I got mine in that time limet

Yes I am excited I received my card back showing they received all my papers now back to my waiting game again, I have looked at some accessories already tactical handle and extended mags. So I am getting ready

are you talking a full auto MAC-10? the waiting time on your NFA tax stamp on average is minimum 6 months ,average time is running 8+ months right now, unless this is a transfer between NFA stocking dealers.

I'm seeing 8+ month wait on my suppressors purchases. If you're getting a MAC-10 SMG, I would imagine a wait time greater than 90 days for you.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

All NFA items take the same amount of time. The same process is done no matter the item. You are looking at at LEAST a 7 month wait currently.

April 11th will be 6 months from the date my check was cashed, when I called 2 weeks ago they said I should see my stamp in April.
    Interested in a little friendly competition?

Join the forum Friendly Firearms Competition group.