holster options for Ruger LCP

Thread: holster options for Ruger LCP

1. holster options for Ruger LCP

looking for different options for concealed carry of the Ruger LCP. not sure i like IWB but am open to looking at anything in the hopes i find something i like.

have the one that come with crimson trace use front or rear pocket and sometimes in waist band has just enough rubber to keep it in place so a desantis would be perfect. have a rear pocket one of leather but the the square leather looks too obvious in rear pocket so it is not used much

New Orleans, LA
    I have a Crossbreed Holster IWB and a simple pocket holster for mine. Honestly it pretty much stays in my pocket holster.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

SE Florida
    I have a DeSantis gunhide for pocket carry and a Fobus paddle for carrying on the belt. I'm not a fan of IWB.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

5. Pocket Carry?

I shoot right handed and carry my LCP/Crimson trace in a DeSantis Super Fly in my right rear pocket.

Uncle Mike's in front pocket. Great for summer and cargo shorts.

I use a Uncle George Leather holster for My LCP. Looks like a wallet in the back pocket.

Greenville, MS

Looks like a wallet

holster This allows you to shoot the Ruger LCP while in the holster. I plan on buying a Ruger and this holster as my second carry weapon.

9. Uncle Mike's in front pocket. Great for summer and cargo shorts.
    what size uncle mikes, 1 or 2?