Holster for a 3 " taurus raging bull judge

Thread: Holster for a 3 " taurus raging bull judge

1. Holster for a 3 " taurus raging bull judge

Just bought a Taurus Raging Bull Judge and love it.

I have been searching the internet and it seems no one makes a holster for it.

Would love a nylon belt holster. Any suggestions?

I tried the usual, Uncle Mikes, Blackhawk, Galco, etc.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

DVICTOR

2. taurus holster

Quote Originally Posted by DVICTOR View Post
    Just bought a Taurus Raging Bull Judge and love it.

I have been searching the internet and it seems no one makes a holster for it.

Would love a nylon belt holster. Any suggestions?

I tried the usual, Uncle Mikes, Blackhawk, Galco, etc.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

DVICTOR
    Go to this web site (Fobus Holster) and check out there stuff. I have bought a few holsters from them and I like them. Call and speak to some one to order though it gets confusing on web site.

3. Thanks

I already looked at their website, but I'll follow your advice, I may have missed it.

Thanks again.

DVICTOR

4. Lots of holsters on the website for the judge, but not the raging bull judge.

I'll call them as you suggest.

5. Still can't find a holster, suggestions would be appreciated.

I was asking about a holster at a local gun shop this weekend and the salesperson suggested to always bring the gun to the store. You might find something that will fit even if it isn't designed to. I carry my Kahr PM9 in a holster made for the PM40 for instance. While your case will be more extreme it is possible something will work.

Check out 'Simplyrugged' holsters. I have a few,his 'Pancake' holster will hold that Judge securely.

Sourdough44, You have a RAGING Judge? I sent them a query for a holster for my Raging Judge Magnum and they responded with "sorry, we do not currently make a holster for that weapon as we do not have a sample gun for the template."

No I do not have a 'Judge' in any flavor. My brother has one though & I bought him a Simply Rugged holster. He possibly has a more common, smaller judge. I thought they could custom make about any size.

I did notice there are a ton of holsters listed on ebay, various quality of course. I did see a lot of nylon options listed, may be worth a look.

10. We offer a holster for the Taurus Raging Judge. Please visit Montana Holster and Shoulder Rig to view. The holster retails for $85.00. It is designed to be either worn on the hip or with the shoulder belt (also offered on our website)

Thank You,
    Norm