Happy Mother's day

Thread: Happy Mother's day

Happy Mother's day

To all the Mother's in our midst, Happy Mother's Day !!!

Any of you get a new gun for Mother's Day?

I took my wife to the LGS today and had a "Lady" Sig held for her to approve. After purchase and some lead downrange, she retired her LCP. She hit bullseye first 5 shot at 7 yds.

And, The Lady is a red gun as well, her favorite color.
    sent from my sending device

St. Louis County, MO
    Thanks...I'll be a spoiled brat from when I wake up this morning. I always am during Mom's Day. I can just imagine now that Tucker will jump up on the bed and give me some doggy licks...Tucker!!! Only because he'll expect a peanut butter bone in return...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the great moms here. To the rest of those reading this, remember you would not be here without your mom.

Thanks! :) Lots of greetings from my forum "sons" and friends. Have to wait until this evening for calls from my bio sons.

So far so good... No new gun, but I did shoot for the first time in a while this morning. I do my moving target practice on the rabbits that infest my property. Got one with the very first round! My aim is still good. :)
    NRA Certified instructor: handgun, self defense, CRSO

Happy Mother's Day to the Grandmothers out there too. Some of us wouldn't be who we are with out them too!
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas