CC Holster (IWB)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CC Holster (IWB)

This is a discussion on CC Holster (IWB) within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I have about eight (or maybe 10) different types of IWB (inside waist band-type) holsters for my 9mm XDM, 9mm ...

Default CC Holster (IWB)

I have about eight (or maybe 10) different types of IWB (inside waist band-type) holsters for my 9mm XDM, 9mm Bersa Ultra Compact Pro and Sig Sauer .22 caliber Mosquito.

Only one is pretty comfortable; the Canute I purchased recently for my Bersa UC Pro.

What type of IWB holster is your most comfortable for CC? What type of weapon do you feel comfortable carrying IWB? I am considering a Crossbreed holster. Has anyone had experience with that brand?

XDM9mm
    Ray, (Somewhere in the Northern Arizona Desert)

Quote Originally Posted by XDM9mm View Post
    I am considering a Crossbreed holster. Has anyone had experience with that brand?

XDM9mm
    I have a XD(m) 9mm and a Crossbreed holster made from horsehide and I did not get the "Combat Cut" feature. When I do carry (I live in IL, but travel fairly regularly) this is the combo I always use and I have been very satisfied. Sitting, walking, and driving are all very comfortable with this setup. The concealment is excellent when wearing business or casual attire.

Steve
    Last edited by srshadwi; 11-30-2009 at 07:59 PM. Reason: More info

Default Concealed-Carry Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by srshadwi View Post
    I have a XD(m) 9mm and a Crossbreed holster made from horsehide and I did not get the "Combat Cut" feature. When I do carry (I live in IL, but travel fairly regularly) this is the combo I always use and I have been very satisfied. Sitting, walking, and driving are all very comfortable with this setup. The concealment is excellent when wearing business or casual attire.

Steve
    Steve, Thanks for the insight for Crossbreed holsters, especially for carrying the XDM. I only carry my XDM outside (open). (I live in Gun-Friendly) Arizona where you can open-carry. I would rather carry it concealed.

I do carry my Bersa CC and the Canute is pretty comfortable. I may try the Crossbreed super tuck deluxe after Christmas.

Anyone else have a good (comfortable) holster that they use in CC mode?
    Ray, (Somewhere in the Northern Arizona Desert)

Quote Originally Posted by XDM9mm View Post
    I have about eight (or maybe 10) different types of IWB (inside waist band-type) holsters for my 9mm XDM, 9mm Bersa Ultra Compact Pro and Sig Sauer .22 caliber Mosquito.

Only one is pretty comfortable; the Canute I purchased recently for my Bersa UC Pro.

What type of IWB holster is your most comfortable for CC? What type of weapon do you feel comfortable carrying IWB? I am considering a Crossbreed holster. Has anyone had experience with that brand?

XDM9mm
    CrossBreed owner/user: Love it. Pictures on my page. I carry a full size S&W M&P 45. It feels as good as my Desantis OWB for my revolver. I also have Blackhawk SERPA for the M&P but I use the CrossBreed more often as it keeps it out of site.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

+1 for the Supertuck. I use it with my Kimber ultra carry, not uncommon to have it on for 10 hour days and no discomfort atall.

Default IWB holsters

What I carry varies depending on the amount of clothing I'm wearing. When I'm more heavily dressed, I usually carry a Springfield XD 45 with a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster. I definitely recommend this for any XD or XDM. When more lightly dressed, I carry a Walther PPK/S with a Galco U.D.C. Ultra Deep Cover IWB holster.

Kholster's Full Moon IWB holster wearer here.

Same great service and warranty as Crossbreed, with more cowhide (meaning no portion of the gun touches me), and more adjustable AND less expensive. It's ridiculously comfortable.

I like Crossbreed's products (especially the SnapSlide and SuperTuck) , but I love my Kholster.

Kholster
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

+1 on Kholster. I have not yet been able to try mine out (I have about 10 days left on this deployment) but I have read nothing but good on it and it only took me about a week to get it for my SW99, (I dont like to carry my XD CC and chambered) I would personally recommend the Kholster or the crossbreed.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

I have a Galco Royal Guard (similar to Summer Comfort) for my Sig P229 and a SuperTuck for my XDm-40. I like them both, but I tend to favor the SuperTuck.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

I carry my Sig 239 9mm in a Desantis Cozy (IWB). I'm 6', 215lbs. My daily dress is dockers and a short sleeve pullover. It hides nicely and 10 minutes after I put it on, I don't even notice it for the rest of the day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast