advice on S.C. CWP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

advice on S.C. CWP

This is a discussion on advice on S.C. CWP within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Good Luck shhmitty!...

Good Luck shhmitty!

Thank you to all that responded with advice and concern on my getting a CWP, I had worried from the day that I sent all that paper work in back in Dec. that I would be denied my right to carry because of a stupid mistake I made years ago, well the state of S.C. doesn't see my past mistakes as a concern because I recieved my CWP today!!!!! I'm rereading the CWP laws of the state again to make sure not to break any of them and am gettin ready for my first outing while conceal carrying, thanks again USA CARRY and to all of you who helped with advice.

Shhmitty

That's FANTASTIC shhmitty! I know exactly what you mean - that sigh of relief when the permit shows up in the mail. At least you didn't have to appeal like I did!

Made me make sure that my kids don't do stupid crap like I did right after high school... :)
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Congratulations shhmitty! I'm glad it all worked out for you. Carry safe!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Congrats Shhmitty! Welcome to the club.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123