NC state of emergency -- 2nd Amendment BANNED
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NC state of emergency -- 2nd Amendment BANNED

This is a discussion on NC state of emergency -- 2nd Amendment BANNED within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Oh... by all means. Don't take my word for it. See for yourselves. North Carolina declared 'gun free zone' in ...

Default NC state of emergency -- 2nd Amendment BANNED

Oh... by all means. Don't take my word for it.
    See for yourselves.

North Carolina declared 'gun free zone' in anticipation of Hurricane Earl - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Wanna know what's even more screwed up?
    Police aren't even legally required to protect individual lives.
    Not even with restraining orders in place.
    http://www.allsafedefense.com/news/CopsDontProtect.htm
    I suppose that means that police aren't responsible for individual lives in states of emergency either, RIGHT?
    WELCOME TO THE ***** SANDWICH, REDEFINED!!!

That's RIGHT! Welcome to the POLICE STATE, BABY!
    YOUR LIFE DOESN'T MATTER!
    (Not in North Carolina, at least.)

I thought we took care of that gun banning problem after Katrina. Time to get in touch with the N.R.A. I.L.A. and see if they can block this. I feel bad for all the people in N.C. I hope all goes well and nobody get's hurt. Well try and have a good week!

I'm ready on Cape Cod! Nobody will deny me my right to self defense....no matter what the "state" of emergency is.

I live in NC, I never stopped carrying and no Cop or Weekend Warrior came to visit me... so much for your panic attack! This is just the GRNC trying to get the little guys who can't reason on their own stirred up. SAF is already in court here in NC trying to get the statute rescinded and re-written to exclude banning firearms.
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Okay. You people in North Carolina need to start doing something about the unacceptable number of Democrats in your state government! DO it now. Get out there and start campaining against them and For a representative that will protect your states constitution.

mullet is offline Banned

Default law is a good idea

The law is intended to keep the armed viglantees off the street. Keeps the hillbillies in check.
    I have seen postings here, where, IMHO several members are just itching to utilize their firearms, and their self proclaimed rights.
    \\\"As soon as that Obama fella is gone, things will be good. Glen Beck said so.

Seriously, the people who have CCW permits are the unofficial state milita. Perhaps the gubment might find a way to use the talent in emergency situations, after screening the pool of aplicants.

Quote Originally Posted by mullet View Post
    Seriously, the people who have CCW permits are the unofficial state milita. Perhaps the gubment might find a way to use the talent in emergency situations, after screening the pool of aplicants.
    It used to be that every able bodied man was the militia. Now there's a requirement for a piece of paper from the very same government that supposedly represents the people required?

mullet is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Booga View Post
    It used to be that every able bodied man was the militia. Now there\'s a requirement for a piece of paper from the very same government that supposedly represents the people required?
    The CC permit holders have passed back ground checks, and had minimal training.

Most of the street thugs are able bodied. Much more then the typical permit holder. Many prisons have weigh training.

You want the street thugs armed?

Quote Originally Posted by mullet View Post
    You want the street thugs armed?
    You want people who are not criminals, have no intention of committing crimes, and should be able to defend themselves to be unarmed?

I just took my concealed carry class on august 7th and am currently waiting on my permit here in NC. They did not teach this law in the class. Since the did not teach it to me, i guess i cant follow a law i know nothing about now can it. Hell i had my gun in my car all day thursday and friday.

Besides, did the state of emergency apply to the entire state or just the coastal regions affected?. Sorry, but its a freakin hurricane. They happen all the time. the coastal communities know how to cope with them. Why such a fuss over it. Its not like we were all 12 ft belowe sea level like new orleans was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast