Best non res permits to have - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best non res permits to have

This is a discussion on Best non res permits to have within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I found having Fl non res worked better for me. NH Res- ME/MA/PA/FL non res....

I found having Fl non res worked better for me.
    NH Res- ME/MA/PA/FL non res.

Blog Entries

Default Best Non-resident states

I have both Utah and Virginia non-resdident concealed carry permits. I believe this covers just about every state that has reciprocity but REMEMBER there are several states that do recognize any out-of-state permits, e.g. Il and NY to say nothing of DC and I'm sure there are others.

rpeckham

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I like the FL non-res permit. It's fast and easy, no class required other than hunter safety.
    +1. Being on the east coast it's your best bet. Your not getting SC either way, so you might as well have FL! Hopefully MD will cut there crap soon.

Default Incorrect statement...

rpeckham;
    I believe you may have mistyped:

"several states that do recognize any out-of-state permits, e.g. Il and NY to say nothing of DC and I'm sure there are others"

I think this is incorrect and may have inadvertently mislead the original poster, it should have stated "DO NOT".

Wes.

Coopdog is offline CoopDog

I have WV covers allot of states amd all the ones that I travel to due to kids and grandkids..MD sucks. I worked for a company there. had to leave the pistol at home. was glad to work a job in WV again. then I got laid off... permanently. that sucked. still looking for a job. oh well. anybody looking for an electrician?? just kidding. later
    G.L. Cooper
    USMCRet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12