Multi-state Carry question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Multi-state Carry question

This is a discussion on Multi-state Carry question within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; hey do any of you carry a 1911 by chance? The Red Bull guys im with are sellling a comemerative ...

hey do any of you carry a 1911 by chance? The Red Bull guys im with are sellling a comemerative PARA 1911 for half of what it retails for.. Custom Trigger, and some other goodies.. Just wondering if Ya'll think i would be able to conceil carry somthing that big or not..

Quote Originally Posted by USAF007 View Post
    hey do any of you carry a 1911 by chance? The Red Bull guys im with are sellling a comemerative PARA 1911 for half of what it retails for.. Custom Trigger, and some other goodies.. Just wondering if Ya'll think i would be able to conceil carry somthing that big or not..
    Concealable or not why not get it? I am not a CC only type of person, depending on how I am dressed I will OC occasionally, Of course, whenenver I am at the range, hunting, fishing, hiking type stuff I OC, I have only been asked to leave one place and I had no issues with that except I had been in the mall for about 45 mins before they asked me to leave. when I CC I carry a SW99 in a 40 or as soon as my Kholster gets here it will be my XD40 4". I've been told those are too big to conceal and I dont have a problem with it. I dont dress baggy or "thuggish" but I also dont wear spandex. A good holster goes a long way. I use Kholster and love em. I just ordered my 2nd, my wife has one, my dad, two of my neighbors and everyone loves em.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by USAF007 View Post
    Even people who know can't tell when I'm carrying the government models. As in full 5" barrel 1911s. It all depends on your build and holster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12