Crossbreed SuperTuck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crossbreed SuperTuck

This is a discussion on Crossbreed SuperTuck within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Just received a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my new SR9C. Took only about two weeks, and it fits (me and the ...

Default Crossbreed SuperTuck

Just received a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my new SR9C. Took only about two weeks, and it fits (me and the pistol) perfectly. Love it!

I've been wearing mine daily for about six months now, and I can say they only get better with time! Just make sure you condition the leather every month or two like they recommend.

chiefpropellerhead is offline Chiefpropellerhead
    Charleston, South Carolina, United States

can we see a picture please?

I just purchased a Kholster for my Glock 23c .40 caliber weapons. I love it...

I have a Kholster and a supertuck. The supertuck has a softer piece of leather, and seems a little more "refined". On the Kholster you can tell there was something wrapped around the gun in the mold for the sight clearence channel, probably held in place by rubber bands. Kind of looks like a pencil was used. That being said...They feel about the same after 6 mos. I lean twards the supertuck being more comfy.

Good feedback. I will have to try one of those. The only thing about kholster is the leather piece seems like it could be a bit smaller.

I just received my Supertuck from the Crossbreed Seconds store. If this is a second, I sure can't tell. Very comfortable, well worth the 48 bux.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefpropellerhead View Post
    Good feedback. I will have to try one of those. The only thing about kholster is the leather piece seems like it could be a bit smaller.
    I've cut 2 of my 3 Kholster's and like them that way, but I'm considering leaving the next one whole. I like that there not cut when you get them. Everybody would like there's SLIGHTLY different, Kholster lets you work with that. I liked my SuperTuck but wouldn't say it was anymore comfortable than my Kholsters. I'm thinking I'll go with a MaxTuck next time since there getting awesome reviews. Plus I like the ridiculous amount of customization you can get with them.

I use a holster custom made by The American Holster Company, invisi-tuck same thing as the Crossbreed except no Kydix "all leather"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That is good news-I ordered mine last night. I figures this time of year it might be a little slow. Did you order a belt with it??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast