Carry-Friendly Location Tracker

Carry-Friendly Location Tracker

This is a discussion on Carry-Friendly Location Tracker within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Does anyone know of an app for android or iphone that allows the the marking of carry-friendly or carry-prohibited businesses ...

Default Carry-Friendly Location Tracker

Does anyone know of an app for android or iphone that allows the the marking of carry-friendly or carry-prohibited businesses and locations?

I'm thinking of something like Trapster or Gas Buddy specifically tailored to mark those locations in your area that for whatever reason prohibit carrying your firearms.

Does anyone have any idea how to build such an app?
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

Well I would say that might encourage businesses to allow carry if it were widely published information because it would be a roadmap for criminals to scope out which stores were prime targets. I think this would be a grand idea to publish for mass availablility!!! Maybe then they would get the idea of allowing us to carry.