Best concealed-carry holster for Kahr CM9?

Best concealed-carry holster for Kahr CM9?

This is a discussion on Best concealed-carry holster for Kahr CM9? within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; New to shooting, just bought a Kahr CM9 and preparing to get my CHL. Would like to hear opinions on ...

Default Best concealed-carry holster for Kahr CM9?

New to shooting, just bought a Kahr CM9 and preparing to get my CHL. Would like to hear opinions on best holster for the CM9. Thanks.

Here's my solution, I assume you're looking for an IWB holster. Crossbreed supertuck, PJ Holsters, Theis Holsters, Comp-Tac MTAC and Garrett Silent Thunder are popular, too.

It's my opinion that there is no "best" holster, due to differences in body shapes, style of dress and plain old personal preference. Good luck on your search.

Also check out the Don Hume JIT Slide. It's likely the direction that I'll go.

+1 for the Crossbreed Supertuck Delux, love mine, very comfortable and conceals well.

I carry a CW9, just purchased a Desantis IWB holster.

JimA is offline Jim

I have a PM9 with me just about all the time. In cargo pants it sits in my front pocket in a Remora holster. I also use the Remora to IWB carry when I wear pants with small pockets. I used a CB Mini tuck for a time when I first got the Kahr but use that on my CW45 now for winter carry.

I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my Kahr and it is both comfortable and well concealed.

Check out a Remora, if not Don Hume makes a quality holster for a reasonable price.

I use a Galco Ankle Glove for my CW9 as well as a Blackhawk Ambidextrous and Blackhawk IWB Soft

Check out Brommeland gun leather. He makes an excellent holster, and he does have the Kahr pm9 which is the same gun as the cm9 dimensionally.