Who Carries A Full Size Handgun Concealed? - Page 13
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Who Carries A Full Size Handgun Concealed?

This is a discussion on Who Carries A Full Size Handgun Concealed? within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; With all the excellent holsters made today carrying a full size gun is no problem....

With all the excellent holsters made today carrying a full size gun is no problem.

A CZ-75 Pre B in a galco King Tuc

Name:  Opern carry2.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  509.4 KB

Unless it's Winter, I can't see myself lugging around anything with a 4+ inch barrel length. I carry a Sig P230SL sob most of the time. Been thinking of trading it in for a compact 9mm.

Para P-14 in an IWB tuckable holster in warmer weather. Glock 20 in a Galco belt holster,under a jacket,or vest in cooler weather.

Bersa Thunder Pro HC 4.25 inch barrel, 17rounds + 1, feels like a real gun when you hold it. Dependable, accurate and low recoil.

Default I will not carry a pocket gun

I carry an XD .45 4" in a Crossbreed small-of-back. I'm 6' and 185# medium frame.
    Yes, it gets a little heavy and sweaty at times here in Texas, but it also holds 12+1 rounds.
    I do not carry a spare mag 'cause I'm one of those natural shooters (since I was 7). If I point,
    even under duress, bullet meets target up to 25 yards :-)

Oh, one other thing. If the perp gets in so close I have to use hand-to-hand, and I can't take him out with a Kenpo strike, only a full size handgun can be
    used as a hammer LMAO ROTFLOL

I don't remember if I posted here already or not, But I say carry the largest gun and caliber you can, if its just a little uncomfortable you will get used to it, and if you ever had to shoot under stress, you will be glad you have a little bigger gun, now I don't meen get ridiculas, like the moron that came into a gun shop I work at part time, with a Desert Eagle on his belt, but concerning the topic, yes you can carry a full size, if you want to

5" 1911 in 10mm and 4" XD 45 in Xbreed ST's when my pants fit otherwise I have to settle for the vest pocket or shoulder holster :(
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Beretta 92FS

Shoulder Rig
    Fanny Pack when it's too dang hot to war a belt (And I HATE fanny packs but what can ya do)
    Concealed OWB holster
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast