CCW Clothes for Big guys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

CCW Clothes for Big guys

This is a discussion on CCW Clothes for Big guys within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Why aren't companies making nice looking concealed carry for us big guys? I need a 4XLT but just cannot find ...

Default CCW Clothes for Big guys

Why aren't companies making nice looking concealed carry for us big guys? I need a 4XLT but just cannot find anything in that size. Don't they think us big guys need to protect ourselves and look good at the same time????

I don't think you need a gun no one is going to pick a fight with you lol

Dale64 is offline Defying Gravity

I just searched everywhere imaginable and you are correct, they all seem to make sizes up to 3X.
    I did find some 4X T-shirts, but I don't think they were exactly what you were looking for.
    There are a lot of really good looking shirts made for conceal carry, but they all stop at 3X.
    Really tried for you buddy, I hope you can find what you are looking for.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by mastereagle22 View Post
    Why aren't companies making nice looking concealed carry for us big guys? I need a 4XLT but just cannot find anything in that size. Don't they think us big guys need to protect ourselves and look good at the same time????

These shirts are called "guyaberras" and work nicely for CCW. Worn all over Florida, Central and South America.

Rayon Blend Guitar Shirt - Cubavera

Dale64 is offline Defying Gravity

Oldgrunt,
    Hate to tell you but, those only go up to 3X.
    Already checked for him earlier

Edit: I stand corrected, same company, but different style does go up to 4X

follow this link instead:
    http://www.cubavera.com/Cross-Dyed-L...e=best-matches
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Check into outfitters shirts.

I buy rugged earth outfitters shirts at Bealls Outlet and have seen them all the way up to 4X

PS if you have a Bealls outlet in your area check the bargain racks..i am a big guy (2X-3X depending on how it is cut) and I get shirts for less than 30 Bucks all the time.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Red Head sold at Bass Pro makes shirts up to 5XL. Here is just one example. Go to Bass Pro and type XXXXL into the search bar to see more......

RedHead® Print Woven Fishing Day Shirt for Men - Short Sleeve | Bass Pro Shops

I think some of you are missing the point. Tall. Big and Tall. A 3x or 4x doesn't matter if it only goes to the belly button or the sleeves are 3-4" too short.
    If, before undertaking some action, you must obtain the permission of society—you are not free, whether such permission is granted to you or not. Only a slave acts on permission. A permission is not a right. Ayn Rand

The problem is that guys of our size are a small minority of the population. There may not be a big enough market for it. I have hard time finding decent motorcycle clothes. Forget about textile jackets and the sizing isn't realistic. I measure 56" chest wit 39" sleeves, 34" inseam at 6'5. If it isn't tall sized as well, it won't work.
    If, before undertaking some action, you must obtain the permission of society—you are not free, whether such permission is granted to you or not. Only a slave acts on permission. A permission is not a right. Ayn Rand

Check this site. I get clothes from here.

Big & Tall Clothing | Men

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast