Feinstein trying to shut it down in Senate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Feinstein trying to shut it down in Senate

This is a discussion on Feinstein trying to shut it down in Senate within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Feinstein trying to shut it down. Feinstein: No action on concealed weapons bills | Fox News...

Default Feinstein trying to shut it down in Senate

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho View Post
    Feinstein and the rest of those Left Coast LibTards will never allow the majority of law abiding citizens to conceal carry in their state if they can help it.

That's one of the reasons why my family and I left Commiefornia.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

She had a concealed carry permit, bet she is a top shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho View Post
    The real problem is if they block the states from making their own decision on reciprocity. If it did pass then that would put pressure on IL, DC, NY, etc... to except out of state CPL. The old timer lib's need to go. It's always the few that don't have, will make it miserable for all.

May the city elders of Tijuana name a free clinic after her mother!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

BOUNTY HUNTER is offline BOUNTY HUNTER

Hey Mr OUTLAW I am from Commiefornia and i lived in Los Angeles, and from there to Lancaster/Palmdale and that wasent any better so i now live in Utah and loving it I would never ever go back to Commiefornia I even moved my mom out here with me so that I wont have any dam reason to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Feinstein and the rest of those Left Coast LibTards will never allow the majority of law abiding citizens to conceal carry in their state if they can help it.

That's one of the reasons why my family and I left Commiefornia.
    BOUNTY HUNTER

"Imagine that a man who has been convicted of a domestic violence crime against a woman he had been dating seeks — and obtains — a permit to carry a concealed firearm from his state of residence," she wrote. "Under the concealed carry reciprocity bills, he could legally travel across state lines and confront his former girlfriend ..."

I'm sure he would NEVER do that illegally, because going to confront your girlfriend with a gun is SUCH a good idea. That's exactly why I got my permit, just in case I ever get a divorce LMAO....What a MORON....

Some states issue permits to people with violent misdemeanor criminal convictions, do not require firearms safety training, and do not grant discretion to law enforcement.
    Oh really? Which states give permits to violent people? And last I checked, the United States Constitution does not say the right to bear arms is only granted at the discretion of law enforcement.

Thank Gawd I never lost anything in Cali. Just sayin . . . so no reason to ever go there. I often dream that one day we wake up and someone has seen to it that it just "rattled" off into the Pacific. I know, I know - I am going to hell. lololol

Quote Originally Posted by JPG55 View Post
    The real problem is if they block the states from making their own decision on reciprocity. If it did pass then that would put pressure on IL, DC, NY, etc... to except out of state CPL. The old timer lib's need to go. It's always the few that don't have, will make it miserable for all.
    Only if we allow them
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast