Sig Sauer P250 2SUM hard case...

Sig Sauer P250 2SUM hard case...

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer P250 2SUM hard case... within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Reposting this here, hoping I can find one... Hey all... Silly question here: Does anyone happen to have the hard ...

Default Sig Sauer P250 2SUM hard case...

Reposting this here, hoping I can find one...

Hey all... Silly question here:

Does anyone happen to have the hard blue or black case that came with the sig sauer p250 2 sum kit? Apparently, sig stopped selling the cases and precut foam with them, so mine only came in a cardboard box...

If you've got one, and would consider selling it, send me an IM.

Thanks!

I too am looking for the same box. Shame on Sig for cutting costs! For what they charge the cases should be at least plastic, maybe gold.

I've got the hard case and the gun, but I'm not willing to sell it. Sorry!
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Maybe if we keep bugging Sig Sauer they will distribute them to us in place of cheap boxes. If not, maybe we can convince them to manufacture them for sale. Personally, I would like a plastic case that holds all 3 p250 9mm sizes plus clips. Maybe this could be a new business, selling aftermarket plastic cases for Sig's. Could be lucrative, especially considering how versatile the p250 is, & what to do with all the parts, except maybe the junk drawer. Such as the 9mm exchange kits, the .40 & 357 Sig exchange kits? With no place to store the parts, I have less desire to buy them. Again thanks Sig for making expensive guns in cheap packaging.