New Fashion Wrinkle: Stylishly Hiding the Gun
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Danmc
  • 1 Post By Tucker's Mom

New Fashion Wrinkle: Stylishly Hiding the Gun

This is a discussion on New Fashion Wrinkle: Stylishly Hiding the Gun within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; This must have really pained the NY Times to print this. Looks like some quality concealment clothing too. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/us...it_th_20120424...

Default New Fashion Wrinkle: Stylishly Hiding the Gun

This must have really pained the NY Times to print this. Looks like some quality concealment clothing too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/us...it_th_20120424
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

There is another company that has a break away front pocket so you can tote a full size in the pocket holster but they wer asking upwards to $100 or better.

These look like they could be a good deal. I wonder if Woolrich will make a pair of shorts with the same purpose in mind?
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

I wear men's shorts called Savane and it has double pockets. It hides my 380 quite well and even the G19. I love it very much I wished I had bought two of them. Bought it at SAM's THF Chesterfield. I tried to find it again but it's all gone when I came back. Went to Kohl's and bought three more men's shorts but it's not like Savene's.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

ROFLMAO! Don't you know that that article just HAD to chap someone (or everyone) in the editorial department. 3 cheers for the fashion police!
    MR

What I found interesting most about the article was not about the clothing, but rather all of the anti-gun comments about the article. Holy smokes, there are a lot of "guns are dangerous" people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmc View Post
    What I found interesting most about the article was not about the clothing, but rather all of the anti-gun comments about the article. Holy smokes, there are a lot of "guns are dangerous" people out there.
    Yes, but did you take note too that most of the negatives came from CA, NJ, NY, London, etc...?? Go figure...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Yeah, it's scary the amount of clueless chumps were posting comments and it was mainly about clothing but of course the AG crowd always turns into another issue
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".