Ruger LCP .380 OWB holster
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ruger LCP .380 OWB holster

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP .380 OWB holster within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I prefer to wear my shirts not tucked in and prefer an outside the waist band holster. I am really ...

Default Ruger LCP .380 OWB holster

I prefer to wear my shirts not tucked in and prefer an outside the waist band holster. I am really partial to the Fobus holster and own several. I'm a little tired of the weight of a .40 or .45 so I bought a Ruger LCP .380 with a Crimson Trace. I wrote Fobus and got a reply back this weekend that they will be at least another month before the release a holster for the LCP. Does anyone have a good outside the waist band holster for the .380 that they prefer?

I own a fobus paddle holster for my ruger lcp without a lazer... I like it

Blog Entries

I have a billfold holster that works great with mine, I don't have a laser sight on mine either.

The billfold (can use in front or rear pocket) works good for me. I have Lasermax on my LCP. Great little combo that is very easy to carry and conceal

I know you're looking for a good OWB holster but you might want to try this IWB holster also. I too was looking for OWB for my LCP w/CT but decided to try the pwii holster from Aholster and I gotta say its the best I've seen. It conceals to invisible under just a t-shirt, even when bending and/or reaching for things. When it comes to comfort, I actually forget its there sometimes. Anyway I just thought I'd mention it. The link is below if you wanna check it out. Good luck

Aholster Pwii

I own several Fobus and really like them. Unfortunately, as I stated, they won't have a holster for the Crimson Trace for another month. I also have the billfold holster for my LCP with CT and it's OK but it is too slow on the draw for my tastes. I found a Desantis that looks like it will work. BELT HOLSTERS — DeSantis Holster

I use a Desantis Maverick for my Ruger LCP and liked it so much got one for my S&W Bodyguard.

Results for maverick - Sorted by Best Match, on Page 1 (20) Items - Optics Planet

I bought mine from above but every once in a while they sell blemished ones on ebay for about $5-10 less.

I've had a Fobus OWB, paddle holster for about a year. Works very well.
    G'Day and G'lock

Quote Originally Posted by pmb61 View Post
    I use a Desantis Maverick for my Ruger LCP and liked it so much got one for my S&W Bodyguard.

Results for maverick - Sorted by Best Match, on Page 1 (20) Items - Optics Planet

I bought mine from above but every once in a while they sell blemished ones on ebay for about $5-10 less.

I was hoping someone with a Desantis would respond! That's where I was thinking about and I always buy from Optics Planet when I can. Thanks for the tip on eBay too!

You might want to take a look at Aholster's pwii. I was also looking for a OWB holster for my LCP w/CT when I came across the pwii. Its an IWB holster but its very comfortable and conceals easily under just a t-shirt. The OWB holsters I found put the gun too low to easily conceal. And the high ride ones tend to flop outward making it obvious that something is there. Good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast