Glock 23 or Glock 27 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Glock 23 or Glock 27

This is a discussion on Glock 23 or Glock 27 within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by brycenscole I am looking to get at .40 caliber Glock for concealed carry but I don't know ...

Quote Originally Posted by brycenscole View Post
    I am looking to get at .40 caliber Glock for concealed carry but I don't know if I should get the Glock 23 or the Glock 27.
    If it's gonna mostly be a carry gun, go with the 27 all day! If your gonna be at the range all the time you consider the 23 but I'd go with comfort ad concealability. You can also buy a G23 mag and an extention sleeve to shoot the 27 with a full grip at the range. I do it with my 26 when it goes to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by brycenscole View Post
    I am looking to get at .40 caliber Glock for concealed carry but I don't know if I should get the Glock 23 or the Glock 27.
    Glock 27.................................
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    If it's gonna mostly be a carry gun, go with the 27 all day! If your gonna be at the range all the time you consider the 23 but I'd go with comfort ad concealability. You can also buy a G23 mag and an extention sleeve to shoot the 27 with a full grip at the range. I do it with my 26 when it goes to the range.
    This is exactly what my better half does with her 26,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12