Texas Open Carry Petition
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fudo

Texas Open Carry Petition

This is a discussion on Texas Open Carry Petition within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Please see the link below & sign the petition for Texas open carry if you are a resident. Please pass ...

Default Texas Open Carry Petition

Please see the link below & sign the petition for Texas open carry if you are a resident. Please pass this along!!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/texasoc/petition.html

How many signatures do they need to collect?

Not a Texas resident, but good luck.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Texas has Concealed Carry, why would you want to push for Open Carry? Considering that those of us that support the 2nd amendment are in a minority and those that oppose the 2nd amendment are in the minority, why would you want to scare the sheeple that make up the majority possibly making them side with the anti-gun movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Dude View Post
    Texas has Concealed Carry, why would you want to push for Open Carry? Considering that those of us that support the 2nd amendment are in a minority and those that oppose the 2nd amendment are in the minority, why would you want to scare the sheeple that make up the majority possibly making them side with the anti-gun movement?
    Because it is hotter than blazes in S. Texas!

Sorry, I just had to jump in on that one! I wish we had open carry everywhere in MO. However, they let the cities/towns decide and it so dang confusing on where you can and can't I'd get arrested!

Psalm 82:3-5