Zombie attack prank what would you have done? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Zombie attack prank what would you have done?

This is a discussion on Zombie attack prank what would you have done? within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Don't know if I would have shot him... I'm still pretty spry. I definitely would have probably clocked him with ...

Don't know if I would have shot him... I'm still pretty spry. I definitely would have probably clocked him with something, stick or otherwise. In a previous career as a mall security guard, I saw this behavior a few times. Most of the costumes have tells as to their realism... And since I live in a state with no "Stand Your Ground" and a duty to retreat; shooting him may be excessive.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

RJ_Whitlock is offline M&P 9mm

These guys are ******* idiots, this is a good way to end up real dead , real fast.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by TruckTurner68 View Post
    I have been praying that this does not become a trend in stupidity across the nation. To be honest I would have shot the guy.

How about you?

Shooting this guy would probably get you shipped into prison pretty darn quick i.m.h.o.

Would 'I' have shot him?
    No, I don't think so.

Personally I would have tried to escape him by running away...
    If I could not escape and he kept coming towards me in a threatening manner, I would have emptied my entire canister of pepper spray into his face, eyes and mouth areas.
    If the pepper spray failed to stop this nutjob and this dude started trying to 'gnaw' on me, then and only then would I have been prepared to pop a few caps into his zombified a$$.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Coyle:318954
    I play wayyyyy too much zombie games. I definitely wouldve drawn and popped him in the leg first at the very least.
    What is it with a group of newer members with this piece of advice? Shooting to wound....where did they learn that?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

RJ_Whitlock is offline M&P 9mm

I'm at a loss for words...
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Shooting this guy would probably get you shipped into prison pretty darn quick i.m.h.o.

Would 'I' have shot him?
    No, I don't think so.

Personally I would have tried to escape him by running away...
    If I could not escape and he kept coming towards me in a threatening manner, I would have emptied my entire canister of pepper spray into his face, eyes and mouth areas.
    If the pepper spray failed to stop this nutjob and this dude started trying to 'gnaw' on me, then and only then would I have been prepared to pop a few caps into his zombified a$$.
    Ah Texas Dude...I did not expect this reply from you. I guess I misunderstood your goodness. Damn! You're one better than me. I would have shot the bastard. Honest!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I would not have drawn on him as he presented no real threat. But I WOULD knock him out. What the hell people, there are no zombies. And one doesn't need to "draw" on everyone who presents a threat. Deadly force is to be used when the IMMINENT threat of deadly force exists or IMMIMENT threat of bodily harm of such magnitude as to assume significant injury would occur.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

TruckTurner68 is offline Chaplain

I am in the same position right now, I'll be walking with a cane for another month. At this he very least I would have drawn down on him.
    The approval of men is expensive, but the love of God is free...Guns and religion are a great mix!!!

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

What would I have done??? Well it all depends on the political affiliation of the zombie
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayb View Post
    I would have tried to retreat, but would have also been ready to defend myself as needed. Hope someone explained to this guy that he is taking his life in his own hands and is very likely to end up going from undead to dead very quickly.
    Exactly right. You retreat if you can--if you cannot you kill him. Any reasonable person could presume an imminent danger of death or great bodily injury when faced with a lunatic--just like the laws in South Carolina ask of me as a CCWP holder.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast