More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed

This is a discussion on More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Man Cuts Off His Own ***** With X-Acto Knife by: Mike Adams 5 hours ago The San Francisco police department ...

Default More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed

Man Cuts Off His Own ***** With X-Acto Knife

by: Mike Adams 5 hours ago
    The San Francisco police department responded to a 911 call in which some twisted 20-year-old decided that he should cut off his own ***** with an X-Acto knife. Obviously he was very concerned about precision.

According to detectives, this amateur surgeon was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol during his self-procedure. He is currently undergoing a series of psychological evaluations, which may or may not include, a group of five frightened psychiatrists armed with stainless steel jock straps and a couple of wet rubber hoses.

The feat of cutting off oneís own meat is called autopeotomy, and it apparently isnít as uncommon as most of us would think. There have been several cases across the globe in which grown men have severed their junk in a psychotic attempt to get attention or make a point.

Although the manís motivation for severing his member is still unknown, there is no doubt that the reasoning is just as much a product of lunacy than the act itself. After all, who gives two giant craps why someone cuts off their own junk.

Police say that the manís amputated package was located, and even though we feel like this imbecile would be better off being put down like a rabid Chupacabra, doctors say they are working to reattach it.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

That is just sick... and disturbing... if he didn't want it enough to cut it off... well then leave it off and let him stay that way... dude definitely needs psychiatric help though...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Pearson View Post
    That is just sick... and disturbing... if he didn't want it enough to cut it off... well then leave it off and let him stay that way... dude definitely needs psychiatric help though...
    I totally agree with you.. but I think we should give him a second chance and if he does it again then leave it off.

Originally Posted by Jay Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    I totally agree with you.. but I think we should give him a second chance and if he does it again then leave it off.
    Clearly he didn't want it. Just leave it off now!
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

My friend is a surgeon who used to practice in Kansas City, MO. She had a patient years a go, a Marine suffering from PTSD, who called 911 and when they arrived he was holding his severed testicle over the toilet. When the EMS entered he dropped it and flushed it. This was the second time he'd done this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdrummer View Post
    My friend is a surgeon who used to practice in Kansas City, MO. She had a patient years a go, a Marine suffering from PTSD, who called 911 and when they arrived he was holding his severed testicle over the toilet. When the EMS entered he dropped it and flushed it. This was the second time he'd done this.
    Sorry I am confused did they reattach it, then when he goes home, he decides to flush it again?

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Sorry I am confused did they reattach it, then when he goes home, he decides to flush it again?
    I would speculate that this was the second incident and last time time he was able to do this as now he is "out of ammunition" so to speak.
    ďThere are no stupid questions, only stupid people.Ē- Mr. Herbert Garrison
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."- Jeff Cooper
    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."- D. Carnegie

Remember many years ago when I was in training and had a patient who tried to do this with a plastic knife...not successful and not pretty. Less cutting and more sawing. Had one scoop out an eye with a teaspoon, too.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Selective Evolution in action...

RJ_Whitlock is offline M&P 9mm

Holy hell, I guess the apocalypse really is starting to go down. Everybody better get geared up for the crazies, psychos, & zombies, we are going to be the only ones to save ourselves.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast