mouse gun of choice
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

mouse gun of choice

This is a discussion on mouse gun of choice within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; About to "pull the trigger" on a new mouse gun...Considering Beretta Nano, Ruger LCP & Sig P 238\P290...any thoughts???...

Default mouse gun of choice

About to "pull the trigger" on a new mouse gun...Considering Beretta Nano, Ruger LCP & Sig P 238\P290...any thoughts???

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Haven't held the Nano or the P290. For me, comfort is a big deal. I could not find a firearm larger than the LCP/P238/P380 (Khar)/SW Bodyguard that would fit comfortably in my front pockets when I was searching for a mouse gun.

P238 is a great mouse gun. (+1)

LCP is also a good mouse gun.

I recently got to handle a P938. That firearm did comfortably fit in my pocket, and I could see firearms with similar dimensions like the Nano would also fit in my pocket. The price of the P938 is disappointingly high though...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have tried any of the ones you mentioned but have had a Sig P230 for years and has always been reliable, also very much like my LC9.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by vmg1962 View Post
    About to "pull the trigger" on a new mouse gun...Considering Beretta Nano, Ruger LCP & Sig P 238\P290...any thoughts???
    I personally hate the term 'mouse gun', it's an inappropriate term i.m.h.o.

I'm pretty sure that even a .380 is too big of a caliber for shooting mice & rats.
    Seems that b.b. guns or pellet guns would be far more appropriatly titled 'mouse guns'.

I prefer to call my LCP my own personal "James Bond Gun" because it's concealable enough to even wear with a Tuxedo.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Trusted my LCP but sold it in favor of the LC9. Let us know which one you decide.

Outlaw? You own a tuxedo? Do you put all that hair back in a pony tail for the "big" evening?

i'd like to test fire the rugerlc9 how is the trigger on that gun. i don't want a gun with a sensitive trigger
    gun control is being able to hit your target

LC9 has really long pull and is no where near sensitive. Reminds me of a DA snubby.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by rilkil23 View Post
    Trusted my LCP but sold it in favor of the LC9. Let us know which one you decide.

Outlaw? You own a tuxedo? Do you put all that hair back in a pony tail for the "big" evening?
    LOL! Groovy man! That's far out! :) LMAO!! :)
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by vmg1962 View Post
    If money is not in the equation then hands down the Sig p238. A 'mini' 1911 that can handle +P, fits nicely in your pocket, great looking and it is a Sig!
    People should practice being in a state of relaxed awareness similar to defensive driving. Enjoy life, but study your surroundings.....http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/pract...onal-awareness

I had an LCP and had no issues. I currently have a Nano as my daily carry and I have to say it is amazing. It is very accurate and small enough to conceal, even with my shirt tucked in. Either way you can go wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast