could i have used a cwp on this guy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree40Likes

could i have used a cwp on this guy

This is a discussion on could i have used a cwp on this guy within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Well, that didn't take long!...

Well, that didn't take long!
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

@julz: I stand corrected TY. LOL
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government IS the problem." The fed has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty with the Constitution." Ronald Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by triangleking View Post
    why you smart asses even bother posting? u serious r that retarded?
    I am often called a smart azzz by friends and family. I just tell them its much better than being a dumb azzz.
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government IS the problem." The fed has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty with the Constitution." Ronald Reagan.

fuc.k you your a fuc.king b!tch and have the nerve to call yourself an instructor. your telling me i dont have the right to protect myself? i had half my leg amputated years ago from a bike accident, how the fuc.k am i supposed to defend myself in a fight you stupid fuc.k. i would get my ass kicked in a street fight. im lucky i dont have to live on disability and am able to still work. i tell you what you little faggot cocksucker, im a proud owner of quite a few nice firearms between me and my stepfather. to name a few i had a beretta 92f shot it until it broke and got the fs instead. also i have a smith and wesson j frame centerfire revolver, ar-15 civilian version, colt m1911, m1 thompson civilian version, g43 rifle, of coarse gotta have the good ol ak 47 civilian gain, and not to forget my precious lemat which my grandfather gave me. your saying if some scum piece of sh!t comes in my house and threatens my wife and/or step daughter i have no business packing a firearm!? i dont have a CWP im in the process of learning. where the hell am i supposed to start besides taking a class? why not the internet? i have no business packing firearm? your a moron. i bet i have about 20 times more guns than you. bet im a better shot also. go away and make sure you dont shot your eye out assh0le!
    ................... wow, anger issues as well. I'll stand by my initial assessment.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

fuc.k you your a fuc.king b!tch and have the nerve to call yourself an instructor. your telling me i dont have the right to protect myself? i had half my leg amputated years ago from a bike accident, how the fuc.k am i supposed to defend myself in a fight you stupid fuc.k. i would get my ass kicked in a street fight. im lucky i dont have to live on disability and am able to still work. i tell you what you little faggot cocksucker, im a proud owner of quite a few nice firearms between me and my stepfather. to name a few i had a beretta 92f shot it until it broke and got the fs instead. also i have a smith and wesson j frame centerfire revolver, ar-15 civilian version, colt m1911, m1 thompson civilian version, g43 rifle, of coarse gotta have the good ol ak 47 civilian gain, and not to forget my precious lemat which my grandfather gave me. your saying if some scum piece of sh!t comes in my house and threatens my wife and/or step daughter i have no business packing a firearm!? i dont have a CWP im in the process of learning. where the hell am i supposed to start besides taking a class? why not the internet? i have no business packing firearm? your a moron. i bet i have about 20 times more guns than you. bet im a better shot also. go away and make sure you dont shot your eye out assh0le!
    Tell us how you "really feel"
    ~SMFH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

why you smart asses even bother posting? u serious r that retarded?
    Next time try 40 lashes over the naked eyeball with a wet noodle... :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by 0866mdr View Post
    Where is justxboxin to yell troll.
    IDK where's rdm6680 to yell Diaper Baby?

Oh, never mind he got banned BTW aren't multiple registrations a violation of the TOS?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    ................... wow, anger issues as well. I'll stand by my initial assessment.

Maybe he's off his meds?
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

0866mdr is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    just had some questions regarding cwps. about 6 months ago i got a job at the post office. before that i was working for a friend of mine doing food delivery service. the place caters more to the bar crowd and we have strange experiences with whackos from time to time. sometimes it was kinda funny, sometimes not so funny. for instance, once time i got my car stolen. i went to a house, they let me in, gave them their food, and waited a short time to collect money. i always leave my car running. i got outside and my car was gone. turns out one of their relatives was drunk and misbehaving acting all crazy and he happen to be outside when i got there and he took my car without me even knowing and smashed it. i go outside and my car was gone. now what if it were a situation where i was being forced out of the car? like what if he tried grabbing me through the windows or opening my door and pulled me out. not necessarily threatening my life but using physical force to remove me from my property. i mean i obviously wouldnt want to shoot and kill someone for something like that but could i at least try and hit them in the leg or just a way to maim them without being lethal?
    Troll Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ugh. U again. Go play xbox

0866mdr is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0866mdr View Post
    Where is justxboxin to yell troll.
    IDK where's rdm6680 to yell Diaper Baby?

Oh, never mind he got banned BTW aren't multiple registrations a violation of the TOS?
    The diaperist of babies.;)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123