best bellyband holster
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kerzhan
  • 1 Post By Bob_M

best bellyband holster

This is a discussion on best bellyband holster within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I really like the idea of a bellyband holster and ordered one off EBay. It was very cheap, but you ...

Default best bellyband holster

I really like the idea of a bellyband holster and ordered one off EBay.
    It was very cheap, but you get what you pay for. It pokes and has the prickly part of the Velcro facing in towards your skin.
    Just a cheap knock off, but I would like recommendations from personal experience. Thanks in advance.

Kerzhan is offline Ordained Dudeist Priest

I had bought the same one years back. Definitely worth the price since it's easy to use and quick to set up. I think it's a great choice and versatile, especially for a lighter firearm. My Ruger Security Six was kind of tough on it, but I'm thinking about getting another one since I lost a few inches from my waist. Just wear a t-shirt or tank top under the belly band & you'll be a lot happier.

revmedic is offline Johnny O

I like mine. Two things-

1. Difficult to get to if you need a faster draw.
    2. Retention of the extra magazine is poor. I usually end up carrying it in my pocket.

This is the one I use. Great quality. Easy to put on and take off.

Defender Gun Concealment Holsters
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

jameshd is offline CMFWIC

I use a Blue Stone Safety Products B343. Belly Bands - Blue Stone Been using it for a couple years now, and really like it. Has pockets for six spare magazines plus the gun. Since I only have two spare magazines, I use the other pockets for other things - knife, cigarette lighter, etc. I also have a cheep one, which still works but doesn't have space for spare magazines. I have a shoulder holster, too, but I've only used it once - just don't care for the feel, and I usually don't dress for use of something like that.
    TANSTAAFL

I just ordered my first belly band... hoping to have some good luck with it!

Take a look at the ghost belt. Ghostbelt.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    This is the one I use. Great quality. Easy to put on and take off.

Defender Gun Concealment Holsters
    This one looks like it's really built well. I think this might be my next purchase after I get my FusionPac in the mail.
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood