conceal carry in Canada
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: conceal carry in Canada

1. conceal carry in Canada

Does anyone know if a USA ccl will let you in Canada to carry while your there

2. conceal carry in Canada

Every instructor I have ever had has told me point blank, DON'T bring a handgun to Canada.

All hand guns are either prohibited or restricted in Canada. A US state CCL is not recognized by, let alone be all US states.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Quote Originally Posted by beaver bill View Post
    Does anyone know if a USA ccl will let you in Canada to carry while your there
    Let us know how that works out for you
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name. Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Kenosha, WI
    Only if you want an extended stay in Canada at one of their lovely prisons, not to mention loosing your sidearm.

You will not even get past the border legally. One of the questions you are asked when you cross is "Are you carrying or transporting any firearms?"

A very simple answer.

ElK Creek Kentucky
    It's hard enoughto take rifle used to hunt.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

beaver bill,
    Just returned from a trip to Canada yesterday. You are asked both going into Canada and returning the the US if you have any weapons.
    My suggestion is you leave them home, even knives with over a 3 inch blade.

Cleveland, OH
    Also, No pepper spray, unless marked "for animal use only".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast