Pick em out and knock em out
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Pick em out and knock em out

This is a discussion on Pick em out and knock em out within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Here's something from Chicago regarding a recent trend... Prosecutors: 62-year-old's death just a game for 3 teens - chicagotribune.com...

Default Pick em out and knock em out

Here's something from Chicago regarding a recent trend...

Prosecutors: 62-year-old's death just a game for 3 teens - chicagotribune.com

"He was a good kid that wanted to go into law enforcement" Says it all, just what we need.

Murder 1 is a little stiff...I'd have gone for murder 2 or manslaughter if I were the prosecutor. Hell, Zimmerman is looking at murder 2 because prosecutors believe he started the altercation that led to him discharging his firearm. I'm not defending these jackwads...they deserve to be severely punished, but they also had no intent or reason to believe their actions would cause the death of their victim. A single punch is rarely fatal.
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

It does not matter if the punch was intended to kill or not, they chose their path and it has implications, they are part of the I am not responsible crowd. To bad so sad. The man is dead, not around anymore, happened in what city? I have no sympathy at all.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Quote Originally Posted by jabatam View Post
    A single punch is rarely fatal.
    It's not the punch that will kill you, it's what you hit on the way down.

These guys were teens because a birth certificate make them a teen, physically they could already be an adult.
    Bottom line; a teen can kill you just as easily as an adult can.

If it wasn't 90 degrees would have been wearing hoodies?
    A couple of them look like what Obama's son would look like, if he had a son.

Where is the missing bag of skittles, a photo shopped picture, a few doctored 911 tapes, some liberal hyperbole, the Reverend Jessie Jackson and you have a national incident whereas the dead victim had it coming because:
    A) He should have simply complied to the boys request, as soon has he ignored the boys, he became the problem.
    B) He shouldn't have had $60 in his wallet. Obviously a greedy capitalist!
    C) He should not have been collecting cans as to have the capability to have $60 dollars in his wallet when there are others that are unemployed and don't have $60. He should have been happy living on his government assistance.
    D) It was all the old guys fault.
    E) He should not have had 12 children.

OH that's right, it's Chicago. Just some boys having some fun on a hot day.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by jabatam View Post
    Murder 1 is a little stiff...I'd have gone for murder 2 or manslaughter if I were the prosecutor. Hell, Zimmerman is looking at murder 2 because prosecutors believe he started the altercation that led to him discharging his firearm. I'm not defending these jackwads...they deserve to be severely punished, but they also had no intent or reason to believe their actions would cause the death of their victim. A single punch is rarely fatal.
    Rarely fatal? A quick 'net search brought up just this one example:

The Belfast Telegraph

'20 die' after single-punch attacks

Twenty people have died in one-punch attacks - often fuelled by alcohol - in Northern Ireland since 2004, police have said.

-snip-

Read more: '20 die' after single-punch attacks - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

And that simple search pulled up many references to "one punch"....

Many people think that because an attacker doesn't have something in his hands they are "unarmed" ... but there really is no such thing as an "unarmed" man because the fist.......... or foot.... can be are potentially very effective deadly weapons.

The attacker clearly stated his intent to attack the victim. He then robbed him. A man is now dead, and there should be a really long sentence handed down here. "Look how cool I am, I got this on the internet!" How stupid are kids these day? Is there a limit?

I think the death penalty is the least they should get. But hey, they didnt intend to punch and rob him, did they...really. It is not like they accidentally bumped him and knocked him over where he hit his head. They violently attacked him and ended his life.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Default Pick em out and knock em out

Not the first time I've read about groups of kids attacking folks at random in gun-unfriendly cities like Chicago. Probably won't be the last either, unfortunately…

Doesn't happen so much here on Dallas though - wonder why that could be?

I would happily volunteer to be the executioner.

Do not pass go, do not collect a "free ride" from the justice they so richly deserve..... Don't drop the soap guys!
    I am now just ONE STEP shy of the dark side, although i do visit it frequently!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast