Finally

Finally

This is a discussion on Finally within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Got my FL non-resident permit today, after 14+ weeks!...

Default Finally

Got my FL non-resident permit today, after 14+ weeks!
    NRA RSO, NRA and MA Pistol Instructor. MA (LTC-A), NH (PL), ME (CP), AZ (CWP), FL (CWP). RVN 69-70. 4th ID and 1st Log

Default Finally

Congrats took 6 mos for mine in 08.

Congrats!

Why does it take so long?
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Congrats!

Why does it take so long?

Both print cards were screwed up--by my local police chief, believe it or not!
    NRA RSO, NRA and MA Pistol Instructor. MA (LTC-A), NH (PL), ME (CP), AZ (CWP), FL (CWP). RVN 69-70. 4th ID and 1st Log

They say to expect a 90 day wait...that's 13 weeks so you're only one week past that. That's not bad considering the fingerprint cards were screwed up. I just mailed mine off 2-3 weeks ago so I've got a while to wait still
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Quote Originally Posted by jabatam View Post
    They say to expect a 90 day wait...that's 13 weeks so you're only one week past that. That's not bad considering the fingerprint cards were screwed up. I just mailed mine off 2-3 weeks ago so I've got a while to wait still
    Jabatam, just be patient. Read "War & Peace," or watch the "Godfather" series a hundred and forty-two times. That's all you can do!

God bless Kitty Wells.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Boy View Post
    Jabatam, just be patient. Read "War & Peace," or watch the "Godfather" series a hundred and forty-two times. That's all you can do!

God bless Kitty Wells.
    Ha ha...thanks for the tip. I like Pacino, but 142 runs of "The Godfather" would definitely take its toll and probably ruin it for me. I'm good for now. I have my Indiana CL and have no plans to leave the state any time soon
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"