Online petition for Cinemark to allow CCW
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Domineaux

Online petition for Cinemark to allow CCW

This is a discussion on Online petition for Cinemark to allow CCW within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Petition: Cinemark USA, Inc: Follow state law regarding Concealed Carry | Change.org...

Default Online petition for Cinemark to allow CCW

I'd sign it probably if there was actually any content showing for the petition. Not sure if it is just me but no petition text is listed.
    "One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."
    Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
    Suggestions by Domineaux | Texas Gun Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Domineaux View Post
    I'd sign it probably if there was actually any content showing for the petition. Not sure if it is just me but no petition text is listed.
    I've never had any confirmation that online petitions are even seen by the people the petition is for or if it had any effect one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    I've never had any confirmation that online petitions are even seen by the people the petition is for or if it had any effect one way or another.
    This site actually sends an email to whoever is being petitioned on behalf of each person that signs. You can see the content of the email under one of the tabs on page. Another tab states the purpose of the petition as defined by its creator.
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chitty View Post
    This site actually sends an email to whoever is being petitioned on behalf of each person that signs. You can see the content of the email under one of the tabs on page. Another tab states the purpose of the petition as defined by its creator.
    Ah must just be my browser or something as none of the tabs contain anything but an email link for me.

Petitions may not make much difference overall but any little good they do is worth my time.
    "One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."
    Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
    Suggestions by Domineaux | Texas Gun Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Domineaux View Post
    Ah must just be my browser or something as none of the tabs contain anything but an email link for me.

Petitions may not make much difference overall but any little good they do is worth my time.
    It has issues with my browser too. But I mostly get a red screen and have to refresh, or scroll way down to get to the page content at the end of all the blank red screen.
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

The petition has been closed. I wonder why?