New carry Gun!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

New carry Gun!

This is a discussion on New carry Gun! within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Just went out today and got the Ruger LC9. Feels much better in my hand than the LCP I bought ...

Default New carry Gun!

Just went out today and got the Ruger LC9. Feels much better in my hand than the LCP I bought for my wife. 7 rounds of hollow point hydra shock ammo and I'm good to go.

Congrats.

Saw several of them at the gun show over the weekend.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

The LC9 has caught on well as a carry gun. Another one which is really nice is the Bersa BP9cc

Congratulations, I picked one up a couple of months ago and like it so far. Looking for an M&P Shield next.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayb View Post
    Congratulations, I picked one up a couple of months ago and like it so far. Looking for an M&P Shield next.
    A word of caution regarding the M&P Shields, especially the .40S&W version (the 9mm seems to be ok for the most part)... they drop mags left and right. So if you get one really, really, REALLY test it out on the range first before depending on it.

I originally got the .40S&W model but after pretty much every shot the mag dropped... returned it that afternoon as I had ZERO confidence in it.

I have put about 100 rounds theough my M&P Shield in .40 S&W and so far zero problems. Hope it stays that way because I love it and plan on using it as my carry gun.

9 shield has been great. Over 1000 Rds not 1 hiccup.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by helismash View Post
    I have put about 100 rounds theough my M&P Shield in .40 S&W and so far zero problems. Hope it stays that way because I love it and plan on using it as my carry gun.
    I hope it does too... I had high hopes for it, mine just didn't work. =/

Oh well... my Springfield works great.

225 initial rounds (FMJ/JHP) through my Shield 9. No issues. Best CC I've owned to date. Phenomenal trigger!
    My LCP is pretty great too. Nice back up.

I've carried my LC9 for over a year and have complete confidence in the pistol. 500+ rounds and no issues. Enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast