This should be an interesting case

This should be an interesting case

This is a discussion on This should be an interesting case within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Very little has been reported on this shooting, but notice the use of the word "triggerman" by the reporter. A ...

Default This should be an interesting case

Very little has been reported on this shooting, but notice the use of the word "triggerman" by the reporter. A case of prejudging by what is considered a conservative paper.

Self-defense eyed in downtown killing - BostonHerald.com
    NRA RSO, NRA and MA Pistol Instructor. MA (LTC-A), NH (PL), ME (CP), AZ (CWP), FL (CWP). RVN 69-70. 4th ID and 1st Log

I worked in Dorchester way back in the early 90's. Now THAT was a tough town!
    I watched guys with machetes go after one another in my parking lot!
    It got SO BAD that I constantly carried an ASP baton to work, just in case.
    I am now just ONE STEP shy of the dark side, although i do visit it frequently!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I worked in Dorchester way back in the early 90's. Now THAT was a tough town!
    I watched guys with machetes go after one another in my parking lot!
    It got SO BAD that I constantly carried an ASP baton to work, just in case.

Charles, I was born and raised in Roxbury, plus I drove cab in Boston for almost 12 years--now those experiences were FUN!
    NRA RSO, NRA and MA Pistol Instructor. MA (LTC-A), NH (PL), ME (CP), AZ (CWP), FL (CWP). RVN 69-70. 4th ID and 1st Log