Rules - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Rules

This is a discussion on Rules within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by justxboxin You can carry every where but Denver treo? I can carry in Denver too...

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    You can carry every where but Denver treo?
    I can carry in Denver too
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

GregoryThompson Guest

sorry to ask such a question, ive looked up the laws and ive gotten multiple laws that say different things. whoever was being a **** sorry for not being a gun law snob, way to be friendly and polite. you shouldnt be carrying a gun if you walk around being an ******* all the time if you get so upset over a freaking question. Get a life

GregoryThompson Guest

oh and thank you Rhino for backing me up. ive had a concealed license permit for 8 years now, just was trying to get an understanding for the new law that passed. your right i dont sit around gun circles and talk guns all fn day like some loser kelcarry does.

here gregory a link you might enjoy and learn from it's right on this site too

Concealed Carry Permit Information By State
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    That's another possibility. I can't deny that. But just as with the possibilities I brought up, none of us can know which is true. So when a brand new person comes to the USA Carry forum and posts a question lacking just about every detail needed for a good and complete answer, what should be the default response of this forum? Should we attempt to answer the question as best we can or should we label the poster a troll and toss insults at him? What kind of face do we want to put forth to people coming to this site? My position personally, and I'm not saying anyone has to agree with me, is that we answer as best we can, and it doesn't matter if the guy turns out to be a troll or not. This site, this forum our rights and all of what those stand for are more important than what he personally feels or what anyone here personally feels about him. Like it or not, what we do here is watched. And what we do here will be used by some as the basis for their opinion of gun owners. If you don't think that matters, you haven't been paying attention (not you personally justxboxin). People do use their stereotypical image of gun owners as part of their political battles against us. And like it or not, those stereotypes do indeed register with some people in this country. People who vote. It shouldn't matter. Those kinds of unfair stereotypes shouldn't be propagated, and people shouldn't give them any credence at all. But I'm sure we all know by now that there are a lot of things in this world that are, even though they shouldn't be. So again, my personal position is that we err on the side of putting forth the right attitude and right image, and answer the questions. Be positive rather than negative. Let the anti-gunners be negative.
    [/soapbox]
    Well said. You are a voice of reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    And the issue is??? In Colorado I can carry "pretty much anywhere".
    In Vermont, I can carry pretty much anywhere! Yeah dog!!
    I am now just ONE STEP shy of the dark side, although i do visit it frequently!

Most states are different. Check with the agency that issues ccwp in your state. I live in South Carolina. Here it's SLED. Short for South Carolina Law Enforcement Dept.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123