Rules
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Rules

This is a discussion on Rules within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; where can i find all the laws about carrying concealed. can i carry pretty much anywhere?...

GregoryThompson Guest

Default Rules

where can i find all the laws about carrying concealed. can i carry pretty much anywhere?

License Process by County on GeorgiaPacking.org might be a good place to start, however you can probably go to your sheriffs office where you would apply for the permit and ask for a copy of the CCW laws, which would be better than a .org website.
    The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

I wouldn't count on that. What is given out in many states is really only a brief description. GeorgiaPacking.org would probably be the best place to ask these questions. You can also find more info here:
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/georgia.pdf

That document has links directky to the Georgia statutes.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Troll, troll, troll. No one with any common sense or even a hint of intelligence on what gun laws are about would ask a question like this. Sorry is this insults but it deserves it.

Default Rules

Agree he got his Ccw and sat through a class either he's a troll or just so stupid he didn't pay attention , in either case he shouldn't be concealing or open carrying a weapon ... Pepper spray is a better option or tazer op

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Maybe he is maybe he is not a troll, but folks tend to be nervous and just want to be sure, check with your state CC office and request a copy of the regs.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Troll, troll, troll. No one with any common sense or even a hint of intelligence on what gun laws are about would ask a question like this. Sorry is this insults but it deserves it.
    OR maybe he wants to see the laws to see if CC is even something to consider! I looked up the laws of my state to see if the permit was even worth getting before I invested in taking classes and applying for my permit.
    The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Well someone's off their meds

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Agree he got his Ccw and sat through a class either he's a troll or just so stupid he didn't pay attention , in either case he shouldn't be concealing or open carrying a weapon ... Pepper spray is a better option or tazer op
    How's that supersoaker working out for you ?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Guys, the OP didn't state that he had taken any classes or had a permit.
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

C'mon guys who stand up for this thread. He says "can I carry pretty much anywhere?"---so he does not even know that there are state laws? If he is that "lame" the idea that he either is or will be CC is scary and ridiculous. Hey, I got to get away from this thread now, better conversations with a rock in a my garden.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast